FIFTEEN

September first crept up quickly on Hogwarts students who tried to make the most of their summers. 

Rowena awoke later than usual, knowing that she had already prepared for the busy morning the night before.

The girl had a relaxing bath at the ripe hour of nine o clock. Afterwards, dressing in a navy tennis dress Narcissa kindly picked out for her. It had five small silver buttons from the bust to the collared neck. The pleated skirt was just long enough to cover Rowena.

Over summer, she'd grown three inches. Which, in turn, helped her face grow into its features.

The girl slid on her ankle height, white socks which had lace frills. Her navy platform shoes with white laces were in the manor's mudroom.

"Crunis Muto" Rowena mumbled with her hazel wood wand pointed to her head. An intentional messy bun planted at the crown of Rowena's head, stood firmly. She pulled a lock from each side of her parting and let them hang loosely.

She placed her mother's earrings into her ears proudly. Two bracelets on her left wrist and one ring on her ring finger, another two rings scattered on her right hand.

Rowena sprayed floral scented perfume all over herself.

She picked her bags up easily because of the charm Narcissa placed over them. Rowena made her way downstairs to Draco.

Rowena sat at the table beside her cousin. "I'm actually quite excited to go back" Rowena admitted. Draco swallowed his food before he agreed with her.

Narcissa made them both pancakes and she had just finished in the kitchen making Rowena's. She entered the dining room, plate in hand. She lay it infront of Rowena "Thank you."

The morning was much calmer than it was Rowena's first year. Draco seemed laid-back so Rowena copied.

"Goodbye Narcissa. We'll see you at Christmas" Rowena smiled as her and Draco stood at the fireplace of the manor. "Stay out of trouble both of you. We'll miss you so much." Narcissa said sadly as both children picked up there bags.

"Goodbye mum. I love you" Draco embraced his mother lightly. He now towered over both girls in the family. The summer break did him well.

Rowena picked up floo powder in her spare hand and threw it at the floor "Platform nine and three quarters" and so, she was gone.

At the station, Rowena exited the fireplace and waited for Draco to follow behind. He eventually appeared a few paces away.

Draco followed the girl with a bun in her hair. Taking the bag from her left hand swiftly.

"Zabini" Rowena called noticing their best friend just up ahead. His mother had just left before Rowena's call.

"Lestrange, Malfoy" Blaise acknowledged formally. "How have you been? Haven't got the chance to see you since your ball" Rowena made conversation. "Pretty good. Although, I think i'm a little bored of quidditch, i've played so much" Blaise laughed.

Rowena took in his appearance. Quidditch had helped him generously. His usual skinny arms and legs were replaced with toned muscle. Rowena could see it through his jumper that he had slightly outgrown now. His eyes were now an inch higher than the top of Rowena's head.

"Lestrange" Blaise snapped his fingers infront of her eyes. The girl hadn't noticed but she had completely zoned out looking at his new physique. "Sorr-Oh there's Theodore" Blaise's stomach turned at Rowena calling Nott by his first name. The boy turned around with a perfect smile, nonetheless.