Characters Introduction

Introducing you the Characters of

"Eternal Ties: The Heartfelt Journey of Rohan and Priya"

**Rohan Mehra**

◈ He is the eldest son in the Mehra family

◈ He has recently returned to his hometown after several years of studying and working in Jaipur to inherit his father's business.

◈ His father,**Rajesh Mehra**, is a respected businessman in the town, known for his strong values.

◈ His mother,**Sunita Mehra**, is a warm and caring woman who has always been the heart of their home.

◈ His younger sister,**Aditi Mehra**, is in the first year of her college and is of cheerful nature, who loves to get on her brother's nerves.

**Chiro**, a cute member of Mehra family.

**Priya Sharma**

◈ Priya is the eldest child of the Sharma family

◈ She is a dedicated college student pursuing her dreams with constant passion.

◈ Her father,**Vikram Sharma**, is a loyal employee of AR. INDUSTRIES known for his disciplined approach to life.

◈ Her mother,**Anjali Sharma**, is a devoted homemaker who is a fun loving person with caring nature. She loves her daughter the mosttt.

◈ Her younger brother,**Kabir Sharma**, is in high school. Known for his playful antics and humorous outlook on life, Kabir adds a lively and carefree element to the Sharma household.

**Supporting Characters**

Throughout the story, various supporting characters, such as family and friends will keep contributing to their love story.