Chapter 6

Adrien transformed into Chat Noir and then used his stick to fly into the air. After a while, he noticed a Ladybug standing on the roof of a nearby building. Ladybug stared at her yo-yo with a worried expression. Without a second thought, Chat Noir joined her.

...............................................................

Ch: What's going on, my lady?

L: I sent a message to everyone on our team but received no response from Rose, Juleka, Ivan, Sabrina, Nathaniel and Mark. In the case of Felix and Kagami, they informed me that they were absent due to a trip to London. And Luka is still training to be a guardien. However, from these six I still have no answer. I'm afraid something might have happened. As you probably noticed, they weren't at school today

Ch: "We all have private lives. Maybe they have personal problems, they need to solve or they are just busy. Only the two of us are so committed to saving Paris that we put it before our own lives." Chat Noir chuckled lightly

L: Chat isn't the time for jokes. Even if they are busy, they should have informed me about it, but I didn't receive any response.

Ch: "Marientte..." Chat Noir placed his hands on her shoulders. "...I know you're worried. The disappearance of these six at the same time seems suspicious, but for now we should focus on our task. We still have most of the available team on our side, so the new akuma shouldn't be a challenge for us. First, we will defeat the akuma and then we will solve this problem together. I'm sure everyone is safe and sound." Chat Noir smiled assuring her that everything would be fine."

L: "Thank you Chat." Ladybug took a few deep breaths, then placed her yo-yo around her hip. "For your information without names. Our enemy can use this knowledge against us. Even though we have learned our identities, we must pretend that we are still unaware of them. Fate of the world is a stake. I stopped your father from making his original wish, which could have killed many people and forced you into a relationship with Kagami. However, we cannot always count on luck.

Ch: I promise that I will only do this as a last resort, to comfort you, my lady.

...............................................................

Chat Noir took Ladybug's hand and kissed it tenderly. Ladybug rolled her eyes at this gesture, but after a while she let out a quiet laugh. After a few minutes, the rest of the team joined the heroes.

L: Alright team, Chrystalist is once again causing a stir with her akuma. Even though we are without nine members, we will manage. Has anyone seen an akumatized person?

...............................................................

Everyone gathered shook their heads in denial. Ladybug opened her yo-yo, watching the Tv news. It was reported that the mysterious figure attacked in four places at once. However, the villain was never spotted. The explosions occurred in the square next to the Louvre, Pont Place de la Concorde, TVi Tower and Palais de Chaillot.

L: Apparently our villain has the power of cloning. This would explain why four explosions occurred at the same time.

Ch: What now? He probably wants us to split up, being an easy target.

L: This is probably his plan, but we can't go as a group. Although Monarch was only able to grant one power, Chrystalist seems to be more powerful. If our villain only had the power of cloning, he wouldn't have been able to do so much damage. The news shows that there were explosions, so we can assume that our villain also has the destroy power.