Chapter 3

Adrien is sitting at his desk, scribbling something on a piece of paper. Behind him, he heard chewing sounds coming from his kwamii Plagg, who enjoying his cheese.

...............................................................

A: Plagg, could you please enjoy your camembert a little more quietly, I'm trying to concentrate.

P: A cheese like Camembert needs to be given a lot of attention to be able to enjoy the richness of its flavor.

A: And is it necessary to enjoy it near my ears?

P: Yes, so that you would stop dealing with this nonsense. You're trying to write a letter to your ladybug?

A: No, I'm trying to come up with a plan.

P: About?

A: Nathalie and my father. Yesterday I saw Nathalie leaving my father's room in a hurry. I'm afraid something happened, maybe my father said something that upset Nathalie. And as you already know, I want them to be together.

P: You and your human emotions. It's a good thing that kwamii don't fall in love, otherwise it would be a circus like with you. If these two are in love, can't they just tell each other?

A: It's not so simple. Besides, my father is stubborn and it won't be easy to convince him to admit his feelings. As for your love, doesn't the nickname "Sugarcube" refer to your close bond with Tikki?

P: Slander!

...............................................................

Plagg flew to the rest of the room, feeling offended. Adrien just shrugged and returned to his paper, which had many stamps drawn on it but point 1 was still unfilled. While still thinking about some ideas, he heard a well-known squeal that belonged to Dussu. Ever since he and Felix learned their identities, he had spent time with the little blue kwamii many times. He quickly left the room, witnessing their conversation.

F: Dusuu, be quiet, we don't want to alert all of Paris to your presence.

D: Sorry, but these chocolate-covered cherries are so delicious that I can't resist shouting it to the world.

F: So what did Nathalie feed you?

D: Mainly coffee, which is also delicious. I love everything my owners give me. Nathalie! Can I see her? I haven't had time to say a word to her since sentiGabriel.

F: Maybe later, right now I need you with me.

D: But it's not far. I promise I'll be back soon. Pleaseeee.

Felix didn't have time to answer because Adrien joined the conversation.

A: Dusuu, I think I could use your help.

D: "Adrien!" Dusuu flew to Adrien's cheek and hugged him tightly. "I was always there to help."

A: Come to my room.

...............................................................

The three of them went to Adrien's room. Dusuu, seeing Plagg, immediately flew to him  and hugged him tightly. Plagg tried to break free from Duusu's tight grip, but he was helpless. Felix walked over to Adrien's desk and noticed a piece of paper.

F: Need help with this?

A: Yes, I don't know what to do to reunite my father and Nathalie. They need a plan, a situation that will lead them to understand their feelings.

After hearing Adrien's words, Dusuu immediately released Plagg. Then she quickly flew towards Adrien, almost bumping into him.