56

Taehyung POV.

And there I stood frozen in my room, utterly shocked at my confidence earlier. 

" Did I just confess indirectly? "
" Did she notice? "
" She must think I've gone insane. "
" Should I go and be like 'hey it was a joke!' ?  "
" I've actually gone insane. "

I pulled my hairs as I wished the earth to end at this moment, regretting all my life decisions. I flinched as the door suddenly opened.....

Author POV.

Taehyung put down his hands from his hair, down into the pockets of his grey pajamas as he stood still like a statue, shocked by the presence of the girl who made his heart do crazy things inside just by being there, exactly as it was doing right at this moment. She stood there lips parted, breathing heavily, hairs still wet, in her pink top and white pajamas, her cat eyes staring into his boba eyes. He didn't move, his hair messy from all the pulling earlier, biting his inner cheek he broke the silence deciding to keep his calm composure.

" Do you want- "

" I remember everything about last night Taehyung. "
.
.
.

" Me too? I mean of course I wasn't drunk so I too remember but it's okay. I know it didn't mean anything. " He passed her a genuine smile, trying his best to mask over the sadness in his voice. Jennie was taken aback by what he just said.

" I'm sorry Taehyung, it might be mean nothing to you but..."

" But? "

" It wasn't nothing to me Taehyung. " His eyes widened at her sudden confession.
" Although it meant nothing to yo- "

" You really think so? "

" Huh? "

" You really think yesterday night meant nothing to me? Do you even know what you have done to me? Ever since I've realised that I like you, I've been going insane. Your smile makes me feel in heaven and you think my first kiss being stolen by this same you means NOTHING to me? You know how much it hurts to assure myself that even thought it felt like the best thing ever happened to me but you still don't feel the same at it was just an action out of drunkn- " He was cut off by her as she pulled him by his head closer smashing her lips onto his taking him back by her action. She wrapped her arms around his neck as she kissed him while he stood still as he felt his heart flipping back and forth making her pull herself away.
" It was a mistake, right? " He asked her totally shocked, both of theirs cheeks flushed pink.

" If it's a mistake, then know that I don't repeat my mistakes. "

" Huh? " She smiled at him as she pecked his lips again tiptoeing taking support of his shoulder.

" Does it mean- " She pecked him again as his question still didn't end. She pulled away quicker this time giving him her famous gummy smile.

" Do you really- " and another peck.... As she was going to part she felt him pulling her closer smashing his lips onto hers. She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him more closer as the kiss deepened, while they parted to catch their breaths, he used his fingers to struck the loose strands of her behind her ear as he went in again for another kiss.

.

.

.

.

.

The door of the mansion opened as they entered searching for a certain someone making their way to the room on top with the door slightly open while others just quietly followed him. The guy opened the door wider, eyes widening at the sight inside the room, knocking on the door he gained the attention of the residents of the mansion.

" Hey guys? "