chapter:-9( her revenge 😈)

Shivansh just looked at the wave moving forward then backward ,it always gave him relief but right now its not working he is feeling like lost
"I can't let them get together,I can't get him attached to her it's better for him . She has to go from here I don't need her not my brothers . He is thinking with determination while sleeping on the sand looking toward the stars , like this the darkness of night turned into a hue of day indicating a new day ahead . As usual he didn't get a single wink for rest .he stood on his feet and returned home .

Neha woke up by sunlight coming from her window it's her fav place in the whole room because of the sitting arrangement. She sighed thinking about what to do she can't live like this and she talked to everyone to make herself busy or maybe not wanted to remember anything about herself. She gets ready herself because her leg is healed and she said that lady not to come . It looks like she is ready for battle
Neha v/s anaconda
She tied her hair in a ponytail then opened her eyes slowly looking at herself in the mirror while pointing her forefinger towards her own image on mirror"tum sbse kmaal,bawal or lajawaab ho ,tum us anaconda ki chhutti kr dogi phir duniya tumhari muthi mai haaahaaahaaa at last she laugh out loud like ravan then sassily slide her front hair and folded her both hand in front of her chest .
While a pair of eyes looked at her because like always she again let her door keep wide open.
Till the night she didn't come down not even for food when advait got up to call her but sat back in order of shivansh "jinhe bhuk lagegi wo khud aake kha lenge " it's exact his word but today aarush look different like something is happened .
It's 12:00 clock when Neha opens her door slightly then peek outside getting dark she turns on her torch on her face then showing here and there then fully come outside covering herself from a quilt . She tiptoe came inside in kitchen looking front and backward time to time . She look around for something but didn't find anything she huffed but her gaze fall on microwave a hot sauce pasta is kept there with note "just eat him" she grinned thinking that it's advait "oh I love you Bhai " aarush slightly smile at her looking happily munching on them he turn back to his room .
Neha finish whole plate while licking the plate when her gaze fall on a shadow of someone her face goes pale when she show that shadow moving ,she yell loudly"Aaaahh............................" But her voice go muffle with someone hand she open her eyes hesitatly when she saw him she hurriedly stand on her feet but her leg got Tangled with quilt and she fall but she also took him with herself . Shivansh is on floor with Neha on his top , she look up from his chest when her eyes meet with his black eyes and it's looking so beautiful in night like it's a whole dark night with a twinkling star it's feel her like galaxy . Shivansh look at her getting lost on her she is looking so cute to him with messed curry around her lips and whole hair is falling while her eyes is full of innocens unconsciously her hand towards his face and from his tumb he touch her lip corner cleaning that mess . Neha came on her sense when he touch her she hurriedly stand on her feet and run from their but shivansh sat back  lick that thumb while looking to other side but he got startled when he found her behind him looking at him sternly,he get awkward "WHAT" he asked her . She indicating her eye towards his feet when he look that he stand on her quilt . He get confused then pick that quilt and give her "by the way what are you doing here" he ask her "dance " she told him "what ...but  At this time " he again asked her "yeahh any problem sir or you also have problems with this too" she sassily ask him it's irrect him did she sassed him he take a step towards her but she stick on her place while little getting fear he bent at her level "don't you think you mouth is too much opening but it's ok I know how to shut them and from now on don't show me your face " he told her then goes from there while she started cursing him "aahhh anaconda khi ka saduuu, akduu , lambuuu khi ka dekh lungi Mai tumhe aaah " she throw the quilt on floor like it's him and start jumping on him "yeh loo yeh loo aah " then huffed at last taking the quilt and slept on her bed covering herself from that quilt and again she let her room door open after some time a dark shadow came on her face and stay for few seconds then goes back .
Next morning shivansh came to breakfast table while advait and aarush to join him they know that Neha is a late riser so they let her sleep but they got confused when a lady came there covering her whole face with dupatta while serving them everyone is confused when shivansh took one sip from his cup while calling someone "Baba ky aapne nayi cook rakha hai " mohan came there and stand beside him "nhi shivansh beta aasa nhi hai " now everyone getting more confused but their confusion turn into shock when she revel her face picking her dupatta from her face ,she is Neha who grin at them then again cover her face "jii apne hi kha tha aapna chehra na dekhne ko iseliye " she talk like newly shy bride fidgeting he hand . Shivansh stand from his place throwing that cup on floor on without a word move out advait came in his sense listening the voice of broken cup he also rush outside but peck her forehead "you too cute to be handle " and follow his brother, she push back her dupatta while sitting beside aarush "dekho kitna gussa bhra hai bechare cup ko Tod Diya wass meri kya bhala bataoo nhi bataoo chodo rehne do mai hi bol deti huu pehle khub bolo don't show me your face phir khud hi gussa ho jao Bhai chahiye ky iss insaan ko lamba ho gya pr akal ummhuu ekdm nhi ky hoga ....when she turn while talking she found her sit empty then look toward gate where aarush is moving out but she didn't saw that smile on his face which play in his lip . Don't know about anyone but nowadays his Every morning is always good because due to her room door is always open he saw her daily as his room is so close to her , he sees her sleeping in a weird position while opening her mouth while her quilt is in the ground, it's him who always place that quilt on her securing her in quilt .

It's been two days ,and everyday she did something to irritate him even he stops his breakfast and even came late from the office so he can avoid her but advait coming close to her like whenever she does anything advait support her and enjoy that aarush too love but never express that never. Now she is feeling bad about that stretching the situation and for him also she saw him yesterday looking so tired and worn out she feels pity at him thinking why don't he took some holiday even working on holidays so she thinks to make something for them and showing them her hand magic she decided to make her best kheer it's her fav and she don't know about their favourites so she goes with her choice when she enter inside the kitchen a worker asked her " anything need mam "
"Oh nhi aur kitni baar bolu mujhe Neha bulai aap log plzz mera BHT pyaara naam hai " she cutely ask them they feel so relaxed around her so when she desire to make khir they let her do . Everyone is doing their work while she is chopping dry fruits when her eye fall on milk it's just getting spills she turn off the gas but some fall on her hand she hissed at that she put her hand on cold water when the workers start asking her " are you ok " she smile at them " are kuch nhi bs thoda sa hai"but she is confused because she put it on low flame then how it's get on high but she shrug maybe she did that then she continued her work carefully she smells the khir it's smell so tasty she happily put them on fridge .

They came back even shivansh is with them they look little bit off but Neha is happy on her bubble . After sometime they sit on their usual place while they serve themselves they start eating when Neha kept the big bowl of kheer infront of them happily but shivansh mood got more spoil looking at kheer it's feel so weird he stand up while angrily look towards the workers they gulped looking his anger eye they hurriedly pick that bowl and took back . Shivansh turns at her looking at her with so much anger that he is gonna do something he fist his hand and without telling anyone to move and dragging her with him advait too stand "Bhai plzz she doesn't know anything"he is pleading him but without thinking he drag her upstairs in her room while advait eye turn toward aarush who is trembling he rush at him "hey aarush it ok you are alright just calm hmm " he gently relaxed him .

While shivansh is clutching her hand in tight fist and it's her burned hand she feels lots of pain "leave me plzz" she didn't like him right now his eyes is so dangerous. "Fucking I told you to not do anything why just why can't you do a simple thing" he yell at her while controlling himself to do any harm to her he almost took his hand towards her neck but fist them taking back her tear is doing something to him ,he just leave her and go outside towards his room.