chapter:- 26 ( glimpse of past )

Neha and Aarush sit silently eating their ice cream hiding from everyone and it's their place to hangout at their house terrace. Neha is looking up feelings relaxed and calm while aarush too looking up and both of them sitting side by side . It's a weird calmness between them while Neha's thought were full of today's events like , she don't know but she feels like many things are hidden from her , they are so much more what they saw her it's so mysterious. The more she tries to get close to them then the more she finds herself very far sometimes she feels like she knows them but events like today always pressure her to think of something else .

Flashback

All of them are at the dinner table and it's a weird silence because of shivansh's stotic demnour , he looked so pissed and angry . Neha wanted to discuss something with them but she held herself back looking at the heated environment around her and also advait not present with them .
(But anyone can stop her talking)
" Tumhara Bhai kbhi hasta nhi hai kyy ??? Jb dekho sada hua sakal leke ghumte rehte hai " she whispered ask him while aarush eyes go wide and instantly look toward shivansh who is busy in his yucky leafs , he turned towards her and placing a finger on lips indicating her to keep silent
" Tm iss anaconda se darte ho"
She makes an offended face but a growled sound came from shivansh and Neha bite her lips looking towards him but instantly look down as he is staring at her with his eagle eyes .
" Ye aur iski ananconda wali ankhe , aah Mahadev aapko bhi mujhe isse se pyaar krwna tha had hai lekin aapke sare motichur ke laduu cut " she thought everything in her mind making a weird face . Shivansh just took a breath to control himself looking at her and about to get up when Advait came there holding Shruti's hand while she looks so nervous. Advait came and stood in front of shivansh and tried very hard not to shuttered because he looked so dangerous and maybe he already knew about why he came here .

Shivansh looks at advait very calmly then stood up
" Follow me "
Then move towards the living hall . Neha is so shocked yet a little excited because maybe she doesn't like Shruti so Little bit inside her heart as it's not that Shruti does anything wrong to her but maybe her instinct but she let go that felling when she saw advait with her while aarush mood goes totally spoil and it's clear that he too don't like her but keep quite and both of them too follow there .

Shivansh sat on a single couch keeping his one leg above another with his dangerous aura but Shruti just looked at him with lust eyes as he is in pants and a t-shirt which sticks to his body showing his chest and arms buff . Neha feels a Little uncomfortable because of her gaze towards him but keeps mum looking towards advait .
" Bhai ... .. actually I love Shruti" he is just looking at his brother's feet and does not have the courage to meet his eyes and continue
" And we wanted to make our relationship official" he closed his eyes then looked up at his face . Shivansh is still in the same expression without showing a single emotion, just blank and his deep black eye scared the shit out of anyone . When Shruti didn't get anything from anyone as everyone is quiet so she tried her luck
" I am sorry sir but I love advait ji and I know it's against our company policy but you can do whatever you want to do " advait clench his fist in anger while aarush and Neha just looking at them silently after a little silent shivansh spoke up " and if I disagree for this then " advait instantly look up at him while Shruti face goes pale .
Advait little rose his voice in front of him
" Then I don't think I need you " while his neck vein pops out in anger as his body looks so rigid . Shivansh raised up his one eyebrow at him but advait is adamant look on his face.

Neha is so shocked looking at them against each other it's like she feels a weird burning sensation in her body maybe it's her anger towards both of them who fight like kids . Aarush is calm but observing everything in front of him and giving a smirk at the end looking at them .