chapter:- 57 (.. shooting him ....)🥺

Neha looks at him as she still can't believe that she is holding a divorce papers in her hand ......she turned totally blank
" Just sign this paper and leave from here .........it's better for you .." shivansh without any emotions just told her but whispered the last part to himself
Neha's whole body turned numb but as her mind was about to overthink .....her gaze fell on his hand who still holding her hand tightly ,pressing so hard ...........like if he lost a little..... she was gonna disappear from there..........
Neha again looks up with her tear filled eyes ................as he is still not showing her his face ....
" Look at me shiv................then ask me to sign these papers ......" She whispered and told him with little fear and hoped that he gonna stop her ..........but again got a silence .... breaking her heart in a zillion....
" Ky.....aap....sach Mai hme chod dena chahte hai .............." She asked him as her voice came out so slow and broken like she is on the verge of breaking......but still not getting anything.....
She snatched her palm from his hold in anger and hurt making him jolt ......... As he listened to the thud sound of closing the door .

Shivansh took a shaky breath as his whole eyes filled with tears
" She leave ...." His heart is continuing chanting. ..........as he ... turned toward the gate with longing eyes .......a tiny bit hope ..........
..........................
.............. ...............
...........................

but ......he froze in his place when he looked at her who was still standing there looking at him as their teary eyes met with each other ....................Neha finally saw him as their eyes met , she came forward still maintaining their eye contact and Crouch down in front of him on her knees ....... Opening her both arms ...........
" I'm not leaving you jaan .....hm aapna Ghar chod ke kaha jaye ..........................." Shivansh eyes keep looking at her eyes ...then at her open wide arms .....like a lost person.....then just his eyes can't hold himself and flow out .........
Shivansh throws himself in her arms ..... hiding his face on her chest crying so loudly as he whole body is shaking while passing second his hold turned more tight around her ............Neha heart pang listening to him but she let him cry ....... holding him tightly........... shivansh cried like a small kid in her hold ..... showing her his most vulnerable state ............
"Plzzzzz.......... don't.....leave me.............." He tightens his hold in despair , making her difficult to even breath......" I'm soryyyyyyyyyy.................plzzzzz.......... don't leave me .........." Neha cried in agony as her eyes too flow out with him ,still caressing his hair ......as she never thinks that he will hide this vulnerable kid inside his worst dark world .
" I'm here jaan ........I'm here .....for your love..........." She coed him like a kid kissing multiple times on his head ............
After ......half an hour his crying slows down in sob as she makes him look at her .

Neha shivered so bad biting her lower lip not to let herself cry but her eyes flow with multiple tears when she look his face ........he look like a small baby........his whole face turned red as he trembled while hiccupping........ looking at her in hope ....hope to just hold him , choose him and desperate to be loved only from her ..........his eyes yearning for her ....like a nomad finally got his home .......
She stood up but he looked at her in fear still holding her dress in tight fist ......
She took hold of his hand and made him stand up took him with herself towards bed and made him lay there ........ shivansh still looking at her not leaving her dress ....as she came beside him .....

Neha ...hold her one side hem of dress and from the other side she holds above his palm which holds her other hem and pulls up opening her kurti fully only leaving her upper body in bra .............the whole room is still on black dark ....as only moonlight is coming from the window mixing himself with night Breeze ..........
Neha lay herself so close to him holding his head placing on her valley of breast as she shivered badly when his bare body made contact with her bare body .....while his hot breath fell on her skin making her feel goosebumps on her body ......
She covered themselves fully with the quilt till his head hiding him inside completely .. from one hand she held him then from the other she patted him like a kid.... luring him to sleep ......