chapter:- 52 ( 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺)

Neha opened her eyes as she met his black orbs which painfully looking at her ... Neha didn't believe in his eyes when she looked at him ....he looked so broken and felt like he was in pain. he never ever showed a single emotion but right now she clearly look his emotions like a mirror as like he let her saw himself and instantly it's hit her that the pain his eyes in not from anyone and anywhere but from her ....her reaction gave him those pain as she instantly regret.... shivansh can't even match her eye level so he turned otherside releasing a shaky breath
" Advait takes her home ......" He ordered him as advait about to ask him something but shivansh already moved out from there taking the bike leaving his car there .

Advait saw her as her eyes flow out with tears and her hand stopped on air because she was about to stop him but he already left her there .

Aarush is just roaming left and right in tensed as his feet even shaking in anxiety but when his eyes fall on Neha and advait as they come inside ......he rushed at her and tightly hugged her ..... As he himself is shaking....
" Are you ok bhabhi ...... " Then check her everywhere .... " Aapko khi lagi toh nhi " Neha is still not in her sense she is just looking lifeless and lost as shivansh's agonizing eyes keep roaming in front of her eyes .... Advait saw her lost in her own ...but still held himself not telling her a single word ....
Aarush's eyes fall on her wrist which look bruised because of tightly knoted by rope .... He is about to say something when she looks at him and give a small smile which is just full with pain as a single drop of tear fall out from her eyes ...she shook her head in assurance that she is good because she can't trust her own word .....maybe she burst out infront of him but aarush froze in his place looking her so broken as she slowly taking help of railing climb the stair and move towards her room . Aarush about to follow her when advait holds him shaking his head
" Give her sometimes aarush...she needs it right now " as his eyes are too welled up with tears .... Aarush's eyes look up towards upstairs in desperate eyes .

Neha, crying laying on her room floor as her eyes bawled out with tears blaming herself for his pain .........shaking very badly laying there ......

" Yeh humne kyaa kr diya .. Mahadev .. " she whispered in a broken voice
.... Her whole room is in black as she didn't even light up her room ....she keeps thinking about everything whatever happens today as the whole day is replaying in her mind ....

Shivansh seated on his room floor as while the room is pitch dark black but the burning sensation inside his heart was flowing in each nerve in his body but not even a single time felt his wound pain which looked quite nasty as around the wound a blood clot is formed . he took out his cigarette packet and about to puff on them when her word ring in his mind ...
" I don't want my husband to be an old man " as she giggled and rushed out from there ..
Her memory hit him as he looked at that cigarette stick but still he kept them between his lips and lit up started puffing on them as his mind kept replaying that scene where she flinched back in a scary way shielding herself from him .
He himself doesn't know when a single drop of tears fell from his eyes and fell on his hands . He looked at his hand where that tear fell and then chuckled very dryly ... puffing on his cigarette.........then placed his hand on chest ... Holding it tightly.

Neha looks so worn out and pail but she stood up suddenly when his bleeding hand came in her senses while advait and aarush is standing outside her room as they just wanted to stay there close to her ..... ... But they hurriedly turn their head at the door when she opens her door and without looking at anyone just runs towards the shivansh room ....
Aarush looks at the advait then both of them follow her but stay distant from the shivansh room as Neha reaches his room and stands up taking deep breath looking at the closed door .
Neha banged her hand on his door as shivansh looked towards the gate holding divorce papers in his hand as he listened to her voice
" Shiv ......plzz open the door it's me .."she spoke up but her voice came out scratchy as she continued kept forcefully banging on his door but he didn't open it nor any reply came from the other side ,her eyes filled with warm tears in desperation but she didn't stop banging on his door .... She cried very hard .. ..... calling him
" Darw....aza kho..le ....na sh...iv .....hm hai....plzzz..." Her word came broken
" Plzzz hme maaf kr dee .. ...hm dubara kbhi nhi krenge plzzzzz hmari galti ki itni badi saza hme naa dee ......" Her voice came in sorrow as she felt a fear inside her heart to lose him forever.......

She slides down on her knees in a defeated manner weiling so badly that she started sobbing and hiccupping as her hand turned red knocking on the door .......her hand slowed down in pace but still did not leave banging on his door ........
" .....hmare liyee. ....shiv ..... Plzzz ye darwaza khol dee ......hm apko kbhi pareshan nhi karenge......chahe toh aap hme daat Lee...." ... Shivansh set on the opposite side of the door keeping his  back of head on the door looking up trying not to say a single word as his every cell of body yelling at him to open the door and let her enter inside , hide her in himself ........he tightly fisted his palm biting his inner cheek so hard that even he start tasting a metallic taste on his tongue while his eyes is tightly closed ................but suddenly he felt a touch of someone......on his shoulder...and he opened his eyes ........ looking his beside as he saw her .......
" MAA " .........

Aarush can't control himself as it's already an hour as she is still knocking on his door he too cried looking at her crying for him
And about to move when advait again hold him
" Aaaj nhi aarush Aaj agar Bhai nee darwaza nhi khola toh woh Tut jayegi......agar aaj hm gye toh Bhai kbhi ye darwaza nhi kholenge ................lekin aaj unhe jhukna hogaa ..Aaj Bhai ko jhukna hoga ... ............. iske pyaar k aage ...........hmare liye .... AAPNE liyee.." Aarush angrily looks at the closed door thinking in his mind
" I swear bhai ...agar aaj apne darwaze nhi khola naa Kasam hai mujhe aapki ,mai kbhi aapko aapni bhabhi ke taraf aankh uthake dekhen tk nhi dungaa ......samjh le aap .... Le jaungaa mai inhe aapse bht dur .......ki aap chaah ke bhi kbhi un tk naa pahuch nhi payenge ...." He looks determined in his mind .......but his eyes keep looking at her broken self
" Khol dee yeh darwaja Bhai ....... Aur kitna tadpenge app.... " Advait thinks in his mind
" Plzzzz open the fucking door Bhai .... atleast for her...." Aarush looked at the closed door .

Shivansh eyes full with tears as he looking at his mother .....a women looking so beautiful wearing a saree put her hand on his head .....
" Kyaa hoo gya ....mere pyaare shivu ko ......."
Shivansh eyes flow out with tears as he trembled very bad ........
" Maa.....she is crying........ For me ..." His voice came broken ...
That woman cups his cheek ..very lovingly..... looking at him in adoration
" ...then ...stop bache .... enough running away from her......let her love you ....let her show you that your world also become beautiful........
Shivansh fist loses as he keeps looking at his mother....
" What if she hates me maa .......hate my that part which I myself loathe" ....he painfully ask her.... keeping his head on her lap ....
His mother crased his hair smiling brightly at him ..
" How can she hate you ... When she herself is your part .... sharing the same soul as you .....your own TWIN SOUL...
His mother keep her hand on his eyes ......
" Just close your eyes and ask your heart isn't it already love her... and now desperate for her...... . Let her enter inside you shivuuu she will make you fall for your scar which you loathe every second......... Let her know you .......she is your fate.....you both were already fated with from the very beginning..."
Shivansh's eyes are closed as he just saw her .....her smile ...her giggling.....he opened his eyes looking everywhere but found himself seated there alone but his eyes stopped in his room darker corner and he saw himself stand in corner looking at him in hope........
.....................
.............................

Neha started hicupping on her tears still tiredly knocking on his door ....
She tiredly keeps her head on the door
"..hme hmare Mahadev ki kasam ........hm bht ......pyaar krte hai aapse .... Shiv ........" Her voice trembled because of continuous cry ......and desperation
I .......Lo.......ve .....y.o..uuuuu.... I love you so much shivansh ....plzzz.......kholiye naaa.....hme dur lg rha ....hai. ......aapke bina hm mar ......jayenge ..........hmare pass apko khone ki himmat nahi hai.............." She confessed her feelings as Her hand fell down in a tired way while she taking her whole energy cried very bad ...as her sound resonates in the whole silent floor because she thinks she lost him fully and for forever ....aarush snatch his hand from advait grip as it's already enough of his limit and about to move but the cracking of door sound gain everyone attention as aarush stilled on his place while advait too look towards there and the door slowly crack open wide revealing him ........................................................................................................................................................................................

Ok ,.....
So who want another chapter coment down here ......
Because Im thinking about giving you all double update.....
As I almost completed next one .....
So .......hurry everyone...
Love you ....

And plzz vote for this chapter also
Do share your thoughts about today one in comment ..😘😘😘😘