chapter -11( finding hope )

Shivansh is sitting in his office and thinking about advait demand his eye is closed and leaning on his chair when a knock comes and the door got open ,it's his p.a Shruti Clade in floral shirt with pants and coat looking so professional
"Sir Aliana jenner is here , in the meeting room" Shruti told her in her professional style looking towards him .
"Hmm" he hummed at her and stood up buttoning his coat while going towards his meeting room while Shruti followed him . They enter inside while a blonde girl stands up from her seat and seductively forwards her hand "Hello Mr rajvansh " she thinks he is gonna take hand to kiss but Shivansh just shakes hands with her and sits on his head chair while placing his right foot on his left. She seductively sits in her place which is close to him , shurti is looking at everything like how her eye roam on his body it's quite common in this industry but she is trying with the wrong person and everyone knows how Rajvansh's work she smirk at her focusing in meeting,her manager told them everything about their term and condition while Shruti pass them her some files . She signed the contract till the time shivansh is just so calm and focused on the main point without giving a shit to her while she furrowed at him that why he is not looking at him , she is industry most beautiful and sexy model everyone bent down to her then why it's hit in her ego when shivansh stand to walk out she stop him" mr Rajvansh ,if you don't mind we celebrate our partnership in my house " at last word she sensuously told him . Shivansh turned towards her "ok " then move out . She smirked at his back .

Shruti is feeling off about shivansh acceptance to her it's erect her and she is going towards her cabin when she is bumped with someone she lost her balance but that guy holds her from her waist "are you ok" she opens her eye looking at him ,he is advait she instantly stand on her feet "I'm sorry sir , " "it's okk ,just take care of" he politely told her ."thank you" and she goes from there while advait look at her retreating figure then enter inside his brother cabin "Bhai " shivansh look up from his laptop " bhai .. no progress and it's a fake clue " shivansh clenched his teeth with anger he is searching in someone but it's feel like that person is never present in real it's pissing him to core he is searching in that person in so many years he put his all power and money in that to hire every hacker and potential people but no gain . He took a deep breath and told him "it's ok just put more effort,we need the information about that person for us " "yeah Bhai" he nooded then move out .
Shivansh took some pills from his cabinet and gulped them .

On the other hand Neha is tiptoe towards the library,she knows where to find aarush he is staying at home as due to his health he is reading a book while sitting on the corner. She goes towards him without making any sound while advait sees her doing that still busy in his book "bhoooo" she tries to terrif him but he still loses in his book . She knocked on his book and he looked at her then again in his book . She huffed and sat beside him and started counting the books while giving him company . After some hours advait close to his book when he found her sleeping soundly while opening her mouth and her head is supported by counters he adjusted her head then returned to his room while feeling happy .

Neha jerked up from her slumber and sit properly but it's hurt her neck a little, then look around herself when she didn't find anyone she hurriedly turn towards her room but get stop on living room by shivansh . All three of them present there .
She turn towards them then sit beside advait close to him for moral support
"Ab ky chahiye iss annaconde ko " she thinks in her mind .
" Get ready Tommorow we are going for your admission in college" he told her
"Uuummmhh what " she ask him in daze
"Yeah it's not like you wanted to sit here like this and till the time you are here use it for some profit " she didn't like his tone but she feels good that atleast she get a hope again toward her dream and for that she would do anything.
"But my certificate"..... Her voice get cut by advait "we already manage it" she feels so happy . Mohan came there with a worker "shivansh khana lag gy hai "
"Jii baba bs thode der hm aate hai " Neha look at him she always saw him talking to him politely with respect and she also like mohan kaka everyone told him baba as respect ,he is so lovable at nature and even talk to her with love .
She smiles at them while he also give him smile while chandu too smile at her ,he is so fond of her ,her jolly nature always make everyone happy. Everyone move to their room to change while she run towards kitchen " Guys I'm going college" she excitely told them . Mohan patted her head while chandu make a sad face " what happened to you now" she ask him
" Nothing it just you forget us when you found new friends" he sadly told her
Neha laugh at him " you know I have thisssssss....... She spread her whole hand fully "big so don't take tension even though I can adjust the whole planet" chanduu laugh at her while some shoke her head at her silliness.

It's already three days and
It's a new morning Neha woke up early as she is feeling lots of excitement and nervousness . Shivansh already completed her all formalities and papers , she just need to attend her classes . She came with her driver because they wanted her identity to be hidden so only the director and hod know about her identity. It's her first day , it's urgently came a meeting so advait had to go for that while aarush came with his car . Neha looking at the gate
In nervousness everyone is looking so different girls and boys are roaming here and there . Everyone is looking fashionable . She wore a yellow short kurti till her waist and wide leg jeans tieing her hair in high pony her long silky hair is flowing in air and as makeup she just wore a kajal she is clutching her bag in tight fist . She took deep long breath and step inside no one paying attention to her and it's relief her her eye land on aarush who stand there with the help of wall . He saw her then started walking" it's aarush college she got to know about that when they came here " she follow him from distance looking here and there . Aarush walk towards the hod room when on his way , he saw him and nooded at him . Hod hurriedly turn towards her " hello mrs rajvansh" Neha stop on her track looking at him with wide eyes then look behind herself when she didn't find anyone she again look at him then a something strike her . He is talking about her ,she is Rajvansh and she gulped while shake her hand with him .

On the outside of college shivansh car is parked and Ivan is on line "sir mam safely reach at hod room " he told him
"Hmm and I don't need to told you about your work right " he asked him in his hard authorised voice.
" No sir I know my work very well " he stotically told him
Shivansh cut the call and told his driver to start the car .

Neha took her class chart and books she chose bFA as her course and as she chose as a mid term student, she has to manage previous lecture.she is going towards her class when she bump with a girl she is wearing a crop top with ripped jeans looking so beautiful with her flawless face "hey are you ok" she ask her
"Yeahh "Neha nooded at her while giving her smile . She collect her book and give her Neha thanks her .
"By the way I'm TRISLA" she extends her hand . "I'm Neha" Neha shake her hand .
"New student " Neha nooded at her
"Which department " she ask her ..
"BFA department " Neha told her while they are walking"oh it's just next of mine "she told her getting excited Neha feel very good vibes towards her . They walk together till her department then then TRISLA turn towards her she is bio student completing her degree as she wanted to become a doctor.
Neha is chriping like bird ,her whole day is so good. she like her professor,class ,collage everything leaving some students . She make TRISLA her friend on first day of college and she so wanted to share everything with advait but today he is coming late as some important work but Neha is waiting for him while laying on her bed thinking about college. She wanted to know about more and in her excitement she run towards aarush room totally forget about that advait told her never go to his room but that time she is in her own bubble .she found his room door open so she push open and enter inside in searching of him.
...............
... ..........
....................