chapter:- 80 ( let's the war begin )

Shivansh carefully holding his loaded gun enter inside the building as he killed people who guiding outside ....but he felt something off about this place... something which not seems so right as he continued to enter inside but he found the whole room empty , not a single nail is present there leaving a big potrait of himself with advait and aarush beside him . He look around himself keeping his gun behind his back ......... coming infront of that potrait... looking carefully because when first time he came here to kill Shruti ..he got only glimpse but right now it's looking so mysterious.....he himself don't know why he found his own potrait so mysterious like something is hidden in those.....he look carefully and find out that it's actually not a potrait but it's a painting....... Each stroke of Colour look so alive like someone put his whole heart and an emotion........ emotion of REVENGE.....

Shivansh look around himself and his eyes stuck on a note which peek out under the painting...he take that looking closely....
" Didn't find anything or anyone so sad ..well let's start everything from very beginning of this game ....."

Shivansh angrily crumble that paper in his hand as his whole body tremble with the amount of heat and Anger he felt that moment......he cleanch his fist and punch so hard on wall that it's got a crack ....he angrily came out from the building when suddenly he got a phone call from Ivan and he pick up .....
" Come fast ....our company.....it's BURNING.... " Shivansh is silent....and without a word he cut the call and again his phone rang but this time...it's advait..
" Bhai..... everything is finished .... " His voice came out broken like he breaking into pieces...
" I lost Bhai....now that whole world now knows about ...MY TRUTH.... I lost everything B..HAii ....." After that shivansh only listen a crying sound of advait ...... and his call got off ......

Shivansh stand there silently his phone slip out from his hand like the time ......he lean back in wall closing his eyes ....as everything is looking so messed . he found himself alone in that dark world one side his company from where he gave his whole life then other side his brother's as one is Missing then other whole life is in stake ..... suddenly he found himself falling into a deep pit of darkness when he find a tug on his jacket making him open his eyes and look down finding himself, his own kid hallucinations form looking at him as his eyes plead looking so broken .....but a smile play in his lips in assurence....a calm one he indicated him to bent in his level as shivansh bent down ....that kid took his palm and keep in his chest where his heart reside .....and put his both tiny hand in his eyes ...and he got glimpse of Neha smiling face .....her mischief smile which carry a innocence...
" She loves you ...." Shivansh listen a whispered voice and he released a breath opening his eyes finding himself alone there again but this time a warmth spread in his body .....

Shivansh drive his car in speed......as he saw the news being telecasted about advait being a gay and his and Krish pictures being viral ...all over the online forum with chillies and spices and he called someone who picked his call ..
" How much time ...you need " he asked that person directly
" Just 1min more ....your work is already completed ..... Now ..it's done ..." Shivansh cut the call as just in minutes the whole news channel who showing their pictures goes bankrupt while the news were wipe out from the forum like dust ....as not a single thing about the news is present anywhere ..... leaving everyone in confusion still maximum people on their side for positive response.

Shivansh stop his car infront of his company where Ivan and advait present there Ivan came to him Taking a breath ....
" Thank God ... You are safe and well don't worry nothing happened no one harmed just few casualties " shivansh without looking at him nooded his head looking towards his company While Ivan look at him as no one can predict what exactly moving inside his brain...
Shivansh turn towards advait who look so lost his face cleared shows that he cried .......and somewhere it's pinch shivansh heart looking him ....and advait turn his gaze meeting shivansh eyes ....
and without thinking he rush at him hugging him tightly broken in his arms..