RememBer

Quentin's P.O.V
   The wedding is going to happen next week so Skyler insisted on me staying at me parents house while she stood at her parents house. I wasn't that happy about it but I did it anyway.
   I was in my old room looking at the ceiling thinking about how my life was so much more difficult then what I had planned it to be.
   I turned to the window and saw Margo's old room, that I think now belongs to her sister. And images of my memories with Margo appeared on my mind, me and her riding a bicycle along the street, the mysteries that she was always trying to solve since we saw Robert Joyner dead in Jefferson Park, she was still a mystery for me. I don't know, you never get to really know someone, at least know every thing about them but with Margo I felt like I didn't even knew something except that she was a mystery. She wasn't like other girls, she was wild, she liked to be free and loved solving stuff that didn't really have that much interest for most people.
   I remembered when I finally found her, after thinking that she was dead for weeks, and she left clues but didn't really expected that someone would follow them. I wanted to find her so much that I looked everywhere, I went in an adventure that made me skip graduation, and for what?
   She went away anyways so I basically wasted time...well except the part where we kiss, that wasn't a waste of time. But I couldn't go with her, could I?
   I mean I had my life mapped out, going to college, marry someone, having kids and those plans were almost done, i just ended my second year in College of Medicine and I'm marrying a gorgeous girl. But I regret a little the fact that I didn't go with Margo in another adventure that would make me feel alive.
   My parents knocked on the door saying that lunch was ready, so I tried to keep Margo out of my mind and went to lunch.