The weDding

Quentin's P.O.V
   The priest started the ceremony, I couldn't take my eyes of Skyler, she was gorgeous. The time to exchange our wedding vows came, the first to say her vows was Skyler:
   - I Skyler Marie Grace, take you, Quentin Jacobsen to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.
   She started crying and I cleaned the tears from her face with my hand and smiled. The priest said that was my turn to say the vows. I coughed a little and started to say my vows as I started sweating:
   - I Quentin Jacobsen, take you, Skyler Marie Grace to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward,....-I stopped and looked at Margo who was looking at the floor trying not to cry- Sorry,...where was I?...Ah!...for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and...and...I'm sorry.
   I looked around and everyone was trying to figure out what was going on, I looked at Skyler that was now blushing:
   - What are you doing?- she whispered, trying to sound calm.
   - I'm sorry but I can't marry you.
   Everybody held their breath and I continued.
   - I can't marry you because I'm in love with someone else.
   Ben put his hand on his head and stared at the floor wanting to disappear. Radar was looking at me like I was the strangest living creature on planet Earth. Margo was looking at me and smiling, which didn't really helped the situation.
   - What?-Skyler asked, probably the question I everybody's mind.
   And then I started to explain...

Author's note:
I hope you enjoyed even though it is little. But I wanted to write the rest in different parts so I will update the story soon.