Double Date

Margo's P.O.V
   I was with Dylan, we have been dating for a week and even though I was with him I was always thinking about Quentin. I have been really confused since I last spoke to him, he said that he loved me, but if he loved me why is he going to marry Skyler? That is what I don't get.
   My thoughts were interrupted by Dylan's phone, someone was calling him, he answered and after he hung up he looked at me and said:
   - It was Skyler,...- Skyler and Dylan have been friends ever since they met one day when Dylan picked me up from the mall and Skyler was there- she wants us to met her and Quentin for dinner, kind of a double date thing and I said yes.
   He waited for my reaction.
   - It's cool for me. I don't mind.
   - Good.
   He kissed me and then we cuddled for some time. I slapped myself mentally for being such a bad person, I was deceiving Dylan, hiding my true feelings from Q and I started to be friends with Skyler, so I was a really bad friend for having a crush on her fiancé. What have I become, I have always been so certain of what I wanted and I always had a plan for getting everything that I wanted, and now I'm in the middle of a drama movie and it's not even a good one.

****During dinner****
   The atmosphere here between me and Quentin was odd, we stood there looking at everything but at each other, Skyler and Dylan where talking about sports and TV shows.
   Sometimes I would look at Q but then I look at me and I blushed and looked away, he sometimes did the same. Skyler turned to me and said:
   - Tomorrow we are going I to buy my dress and your dress, ok?
   Quentin choked on his soup and I tried not to laugh.
   - For me it's good, it's my day off so I'm totally free. Are the guys coming?
   - Yes, but only after I buy my dress.
   - Ok.
   I turned to Dylan and he said:
   - I'm okay with it.
   - Cool, so it's settled then.
   Dylan grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek and I blushed because of Quentin's intense gaze. I smiled and looked at my food to escape Q's eyes.
   The rest of the dinner was really boring, my boyfriend and Skyler wouldn't shut up, which I'm thankful for because if they did there would be a very awkward silence and me and Quentin ate without saying a word, until Skyler pulled us to the conversation:
   - What happen between you two?
   Me and him answered at the same time:
   - Nothing.
   We looked at each other and then I continued:
   - We just don't have anything to say. That's all.
   - I'm not really convinced but I'll let you pass this one and whatever is going on I want it solved before the wedding.
   - There is nothing to solve but ok.- I lied.
   She went back to her conversation with Dylan and we continued in silence.
   After dinner Skyler invited me and Dylan to go to a disco with them but I said I was to tires and went to Lacey's home.