Shopping for Wedding dresses

Margo's P.O.V
   I woke up feeling a little nervous, after having breakfast with Lacey and brushing my teeth I tried to dress the only dress that I had and after that I went to the mall with Dylan and we waited for Skyler to come. She appeared with Quentin twenty minutes latter and while me and her went to the bridal shops the guys went to a coffee. I kissed Dylan goodbye and me and Skyler entered the first bridal shop.
   She looked around trying to find the perfect dress while I sat on a little couch they had in a corner, Skyler asked for my help but I said that I couldn't help much since I don't even wear dresses, I wouldn't know which dress would be the perfect one.
   Skyler tried almost every dress in the store until, on the last one, she finally got to the conclusion that nothing could exceed the first dress she tried on and after dressing up that dress again she bought it. Which was really bad because next it would be me trying dresses and it wasn't something I was looking for to do.
   We met with the guys and then went to another bridal shop. I tried every type of dress they had, since cocktail dresses to sleeveless long dresses. Skyler couldn't decide which one she wanted and after trying 100 dresses I tried one strapless tulle over lace red dress with a attached sash at waist and a A-line gathered skirt .
   When I entered the room, Skyler got super excited, Dylan smiled and blew me a kiss and Quentin looked at me with an intense gaze, just the same way I looked at him. I blushed a little and Skyler broke the silence:
   - I have decided and the is the one, that is the dress that I'm going to buy.
   Everyone in the room clapped and the shop assistant brought some glasses with champagne, we celebrated and Skyler called the guys to give a group hug that ended up being really weird because I had to hug Quentin and he had to hug me.
After shopping for hours we all went to a Chinese restaurant and after dinner I went to Lacey's house.