²「Bunking」𑁍ࠬܓ

˙

˙ . ꒷ 🍰 . 𖦹˙໒꒰ྀིᵔ ᵕ ᵔ ꒱ྀི১

"Bong Bong I love you but I don't want to die this soon," Soohee said nervously chewing on her lips after hearing her dear bestie's suggestion.

"Come on Soohee, don't be such a pussy. No one will know we bunked school," Bong pushed Soohee's shoulder, playfully fluttering her eyelashes to convince her to go along with her master plan.

The idea was to bunk school and go to the beach then return by 4 PM so no one at home would know they were missing from school. Bong gave the biggest saddest pout to Soohee knowing this move would convince her in seconds.

"Please, please, please, Soo Soo," she begged.

Soohee rubbed her temples trying to fend off the constant nagging of her best friend. Bong was relentless and Soohee felt her decision weakening. When Bong pulled out her final move-the irresistible pout-Soohee sighed and finally gave in.

"Okay fine," she relented knowing that if her parents found out about this they would literally ground her for a week.

Bong was practically skipping with joy as they made their way out of the school grounds. Soohee, on the other hand, couldn't shake off the gnawing anxiety in her stomach.

When they finally arrived at the beach after half an hour, the sight of the vast sparkling ocean and the feel of the warm sand beneath their feet began to soothe both of their nerves. Soohee took a deep breath letting the salty sea air fill her lungs and allowing herself to relax. Bong was already running toward the water.

"Soo Soo! Come here!"

Soohee smiled and followed her friend.

They spent hours playing in the sand and water. It was already 3:45 PM when they sat tiredly on the sand. The sun hung in the sky casting a warm golden hue across the beach. The waves lazily lapped at the shore and seagulls called out overhead.

"This was the best idea ever," Bong said, her eyes closed and a content smile was playing on her face.

"Yeah," Soohee agreed softly. She fetched her watch from her bag and gasped.

"I think we should go back to school. Appa would be coming to pick me up. We can't reach late." She stood up and extended a hand to Bong who was lounging on the sand with her eyes closed.

Bong opened one eye and rolled it playfully before grasping Soohee's hand and allowing herself to be pulled up.

"Ok Ms. Pussycat," Bong teased wrapping her arm around Soohee's shoulder affectionately. The two girls shared a smile. But Soohee's smile quickly transformed into a horrified cry as she looked down at their clothes.

"Bong Cha! We're wearing our school dresses. And now they're wet with sand all over it!" Soohee cried in panic, stamping her feet on the ground sending little puffs of sand into the air.