Reconnecting

You asked for it, you shall receive🤝​, i never thought i would do this one day but this chapter does contain some sexual content, it's not detailed for the sole reason that i never wrote something like this before and i found it kinda awkward so i tried to make it in a way that i wasn't uncomfortable with, so without too much spoilers it starts after the post race interview so yeah if you're not comfortable at all with this you can skip the last part of the chapter, you won't miss anything. Love you all and take care🫶​

---

After their week in Monaco, filled with quiet moments and small gestures of affection, Max and Charles felt more connected than ever. Yet, the reality of their racing careers loomed large. The next race was just around the corner, and they needed to find a way to balance their personal lives with their professional commitments.

Max and Charles boarded the jet back to the Red Bull Racing headquarters in Milton Keynes. The atmosphere in the jet was a mix of anticipation and calm, the hum of the engines a comforting backdrop to their conversation.

"I'm glad we had this week," Charles said, leaning his head on Max's shoulder.

"Me too," Max replied, his fingers gently tracing patterns on Charles' hand. "But now we have to figure out how to manage this during the season."

Charles nodded. "We can't let it affect our performance on the track."

"Agreed," Max said. "But we also need to make sure we have time for each other."

As they discussed their plans, the jet began its descent into the UK. They knew that once they landed, the demands of their sport would take over again. But for now, they savored the last moments of their private bubble.

---

Back at the Red Bull Racing headquarters, Max and Charles were greeted by their team. The next race was in Spain, and preparations were already underway. Max felt a familiar thrill as he stepped into the garage, the smell of fuel and the sight of the sleek, powerful cars igniting his passion for racing.

Christian Horner approached them, a broad smile on his face. "Good to see you both back. Ready for Spain?"

"Always," Max replied, exchanging a glance with Charles.

"Absolutely," Charles added, his voice confident.

They spent the next few days immersed in strategy meetings, simulator sessions, and physical training. Despite the busy schedule, Max and Charles found ways to steal moments together. A shared smile across the garage, a quick touch of hands as they passed each other, and even a few private conversations in the quieter corners of the facility.

On the evening before their flight to Spain, Max and Charles found themselves alone in the driver's lounge. The room was dimly lit, the hum of activity from the rest of the building a distant murmur.

"I've been thinking about how we can keep this up," Max said, his voice low.

Charles looked up from his phone, curiosity in his eyes. "What do you mean?"

Max took a deep breath. "We need a plan for when we're at races. Times when we can be together without drawing too much attention."

Charles nodded slowly. "We could use our free time between sessions. Maybe meet in places where we're less likely to be seen."

"Exactly," Max agreed. "And we need to communicate more. Make sure we're always on the same page."

Charles reached out, placing a hand on Max's arm. "We'll make it work. I believe in us."

Max smiled, feeling a surge of affection for Charles. "Me too."

---

The flight to Spain was uneventful, the team focused and ready. Upon arrival, the media frenzy began almost immediately. Cameras flashed, reporters clamored for interviews, and fans cheered from the sidelines. Max and Charles maintained their professional demeanor, careful not to give away any hints of their relationship.