**Chapter 2: Chatting**

Ayesha returned home exhausted from the day's activities. Her muscles ached, and her mind was tired. With her mother away in their native state due to her maternal grandmother's illness, Ayesha had been using her father's phone to stay connected. Today, she decided to use it for a different purpose: to check her social media messages.

She had recently accepted Zain's friend request after much contemplation and encouragement from her friend Meera. She opened the app, half-expecting a message from him. When none came, she took the initiative and sent a simple "Hii."

A few moments later, Zain replied, "Hello."

Ayesha waited, hoping he would continue the conversation, but when he didn't, she decided to ask, "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," came his brief response.

Ayesha felt a bit awkward, but then Zain sent another message: "Did you really accept?"

"Yeah," Ayesha replied, curious about his reaction.

They continued chatting, trying to find common ground. When the topic of hobbies came up, Zain revealed that he wasn't much into reading but enjoyed poetry and calligraphy. This intrigued Ayesha, as poetry was a subtle and beautiful form of expression.

"I like poetry," Zain mentioned casually. "Sometimes, I write a few lines myself."

"Oh, that's interesting. Do you have a favorite poet?" Ayesha asked, curious to know more about his tastes.

"Not really. I just write what I feel," Zain responded.

After a brief pause, Zain sent another message: "By the way, I don't have a picture of you. Can you share one?"

Ayesha hesitated, feeling shy and unsure. But then another message came through, this time in the form of a beautiful Urdu shayari:

"Jaan, teri tasveer ki kami hai mere dil ko,Wo chandni ki roshni jo roshn kare raat ko.Mere khayalon ki raah mein teri muskurahat hai,Mujhe teri ek tasveer ka intezar hai."

("My dear, my heart misses your picture,Like the light of the moon brightens the night.In the path of my thoughts, your smile resides,I'm waiting for a picture of yours.")

The sweet words touched Ayesha, making her smile. She felt flattered by the poetic request and decided to send a simple photo of herself, nothing too extravagant. She hesitated for a moment, then sent the picture, her heart beating a little faster.

"Wow, you're really pretty," Zain complimented, making Ayesha blush.

"Thank you," she replied, feeling a mix of embarrassment and happiness.Their conversation flowed more smoothly after that, touching on light topics like favorite movies and music. Zain's sense of humor and poetic nature began to shine through, making Ayesha feel more comfortable. She found herself smiling at his messages, enjoying the budding friendship that was developing between them.

As the night grew darker, Ayesha felt a growing anticipation for their next chat. Zain's charm and poetic soul intrigued her, making her eager to know more. This new connection felt like the start of something special, something she hadn't experienced before.

Do vote and comment to support me it's my first story
Thank you
~Author_noor