**Chapter 16 : A Date to Remember**

Jab chandni raat ke nazare ko, library ki roshni mil gayi,
Teri khushboo se mehka hua, har kitaab ki ada nikal gayi.
Tere pyaar ke rang mein rangin, woh ghadiyaan yaad aayi,
Har pal, har pal, tere saath, meri zindagi ne khubsoorat si raah paayi.

(When the moonlit night met the glow of the library's light,
Every book's charm was enhanced by your fragrance's delight.
In the hues of your love, those moments vividly reappear,
Every moment with you made my life's path beautifully clear).

---

**Chapter 17: A Date to Remember**

Ayesha glanced at the clock, her heart fluttering with excitement and a hint of nervousness. Today was a special day; Ahmed had planned a date, and she was eager to see what he had in store. As they drove through the bustling streets of Bangalore, Ayesha noticed the familiar sights of her city, but today everything felt different. There was an air of anticipation, a promise of something special.

They arrived at **Cafe Noir**, a popular French-themed café known for its elegant ambiance and delicious pastries

They arrived at **Cafe Noir**, a popular French-themed café known for its elegant ambiance and delicious pastries. Ahmed chose a cozy corner table near the window, where they could enjoy the view of the lively streets. As they settled in, Ahmed looked at Ayesha with a warm smile.

"Yeh jagah bohat khubsurat hai, Ahmed," Ayesha remarked, her eyes twinkling. "Mujhe bohat pasand aya."

("This place is so beautiful, Ahmed. I really like it.")

"I'm glad you like it," Ahmed replied, his smile broadening. "I thought you'd appreciate the ambiance."

As they sipped their coffee and shared a decadent chocolate cake, they talked about everything from their favorite books to their dreams and aspirations. The conversation flowed easily, and Ayesha felt a growing connection with Ahmed. It was a perfect date, or so she thought until an unexpected interruption.

A woman approached their table with a surprised smile. "Ahmed! It's been ages!" she exclaimed, pulling him into a warm hug. Ayesha's heart sank as she watched the scene unfold. The woman was elegant, with an air of familiarity that made Ayesha uncomfortable.