The apartment (Madrid)

[One-shot of the mythological apartment we never get to see, but that's what FANFICS are for! This is NSFW, high on the spicy scale, just FYI. I tried to include many easter eggs for MAFIN fans. Enjoy!

FINA POV:

The first thing Fina noticed was Marta's perfume when she settled her arms around her waist. They exhaled into the embrace, enjoying the privacy the apartment provided. Marta pulled away, and said excitedly, "Come, let me give you a tour."

    Fina didn't follow, though. Instead, she tugged Marta back to her, smothering her with a kiss. Marta acquiesced, but then pulled back, cradling Fina's face. "We have plenty of time for everything tonight. I promise. Come."

Fina reluctantly followed.

    After a short tour of the bedrooms, and the small study, Fina followed Marta into the kitchen. She stood by the window that opened to the street below, as Marta deposited the bags on the counter.

    "And here, is where we can make something to eat. I brought some ingredients."

    As Marta started to take the eggs, potatoes, and onion from the bag, Fina walked over to a rack with wines. She inspected the bottles, not really recognizing any of the labels. She picked the Rioja she knew Marta liked.

    "Is it okay if I open a bottle?"

Marta looked over at her smiling, "Of course."

    Marta started chopping the onions while Fina poured the wine in two long-stemmed wine glasses. She handed one to Marta, who had put on an apron while Fina was busying with the wine. Fina peered at Marta over the rim, as she watched domestic Marta, intensely focused on her task. The subtle frown line between her eyebrows appearing whenever she was focused on a task. It was so endearing. Fina rested her hip against the counter, and must have looked amused because Marta asked, "What is so funny, mhm?"

    Realizing she had been caught, Fina admitted. "You. In that apron. Looking like..."
"Like what?" Marta demanded playfully.

"Like a housewife. Like my housewife," Fina emphasized.

"Don't make fun of my domestic skills now," Marta warned.

"Oh, I am not making fun, I promise," Fina said, suggestively. "I'm actually enjoying this quite a lot."

Marta playfully batted Fina's arm. "Here, instead of just standing there. Help me with this."

    As they both stood side by side preparing their meal, they giggled like schoolgirls, exchanged glances, and pecked once or twice. Once the tortilla and tostadas were prepared, Marta suggested they go to the couch, to enjoy some wine before eating. It was not even 8 yet.

    Fina was charmed by how Marta pulled her by the hand into the living room.

"Come, sit by me," Marta patted the olive-green couch positioned against the wall.. Marta took Fina's wine glass, placing it on the large coffee table. She then leaned back, kicked off her pumps, and put her feet up. Fina loved seeing Marta so relaxed. Marta draped her arm against the backrest, and invited Fina to join her.

    "Come here."

    Fina never could resist that commanding voice. She lay her head in the crook of Marta's shoulder, wrapping her arm loosely around Marta's waist.

    "It feels so good to not worry about anyone or anything but being together" Marta said, letting out a small, satisfied sigh. Fina buried her nose in Marta's neck. It did feel so good, Fina acknowledged, and while she knew they had so much to catch up on, she enjoyed the domestic simplicity of the scene. Earlier, Marta had opened up the large windows overlooking the terrace, and they could hear the noise of the crowds on the busy street down below. It wasn't entirely dark yet, and the city was barely coming to life. The feeling of anonymity settled over Fina. It was thrilling and peaceful at once.