The day we made bollos

MAFIN

Notes: This takes place the day that Fina and Marta made bollos in the kitchen.

Marta's eyes burned, her head was starting to throb right at her temples- something that happened frequently these days due to stress. She stopped to rub at them, while peering down at the latest sales sheets. The numbers were blurring from staring at them for so long. After the break she had baking with Fina, she had returned to the office and had not moved since. She was grateful for the sandwich Fina had brought her which sat half-eaten on the desk. Fina was the breath of air she needed to keep going. The office was silent, except for the sound of the flickering lights, when she heard a click, then another. She sat up, wondering where the noise was coming from. Just then she saw the doorknob turning, but she didn't have time to jump out of her chair. Frightened, she sat forward, ready to move if necessary. The door opened slightly, and then she saw the strands of dark hair, as Fina peaked into the office.

She thought she was dreaming. Had she conjured Fina out of thin air just by thinking of her?

The door opened wider, and there she was. Dressed in her usual skirt, button up and sweater, she was a sight. Almost immediately, though, her delight turned to concern.

"Fina, is everything ok? What are you doing here?"
"Shhh, calm down. Everything is fine," Fina assured her as she took tentative steps further into the office.

"I just finished having dinner with my father, and as I was headed back to my room, it occurred to me that you might still be working. I didn't see any sign of you at the big house, and, sure enough, here you are. Marta, it's so late."

Fina spoke to her with an admonishing tone, as if reprimanding a small child.

Marta grabbed her neck, the strain of looking down at papers all day, catching up with her. She admitted, "I know it's late, I know. But I can't get ahead of all of this work, it's just...." Marta trailed off, looking down at all her paperwork, helpless.

Fina took several quick steps and before Marta knew it, she was behind her. Her hands landed on Marta' shoulders, just where she needed it most.

"You're so tense, Marta. You need to get some rest. So much work isn't good for you."

Marta could barely concentrate on Fina's words. The firm touch of Fina's hands kneading her shoulders felt delicious. It was releasing Marta's tension slowly.

When she regained focused, she said,

"I'm going to go home soon, but, you shouldn't be here Fina. Someone could find us. It would be hard to explain you being here so late."

"Don't worry. Everyone was asleep at the house- and Claudia will just assume I'm with my dad. Relax, Marta, I'll go soon."

Even though she knew it was risky, Marta couldn't help herself. She let her head fall forward, moaning at Fina's insistent touch. Fina was kneading her thumbs between Marta's shoulder blades, moving up her neck, and then across her shoulders. She continued that motion for long moments. She then felt Fina's hair tickle her cheek, as Fina's hands moved down her arms. Her head was cradled in Fina's chest, and she could smell her perfume. It was pure heaven to be taken care of like this, and Marta wanted to melt in it.

"How does that feel?" Fina said, in that raspy half whisper that drove Marta insane.

"Mhmmm, it feels so good, can't you tell by my moans and sighs?"

Fina chuckled, "Yes, I can tell. You're easy to read."

"Oh yeah? What am I thinking now, hm?" Marta delighted in their flirty banter.