Writer's Note

Hello everyone! I hope you're all doing well and having a great summer. You have not heard from me in a long while, a long long while and I apologize for that. Life has just been lifeing and it's been crazy. Been going through things on a personal note and financially things have been difficult. My workload was heavy and while it has slacked up a bit, I just don't have the time to commit myself to these stories like I should.

There is nothing more I want than to give these stories the endings that they deserve and conclude them for you, but I have other commitments that make that challenging right now. I know it's been over a year and I can't believe it myself. You guys have been endlessly patient and please know I do not take that for granted. At all. Many of you have probably forgotten plot lines that have gone on in these stories., and it might be difficult to follow along with them now. I even go back and read them myself just to familiarize myself with the material again. Like I said before, I cannot give you a definite on when they will be continued or concluded. I just wanted you to know what was going on with me and I wanted to check in with you. I'm praying it  won't be much longer before I get back to them. I again want to thank you for staying on this journey with me and always supporting me.

Until next time...