| CHAPTER 16 |

She is such a clumsy girl

Now Miss Ruh had accidentally turned the tap too far, causing the water to spray out and soak me completely.

Eww yrr it feels sticky.

"You know jabse tum meri life me aai ho my life SUCKS," i said.

(You know, ever since you came into my life, my life sucks)

"Hnn toh tumhare aane se meri life me konse sadabahar khil gaye hai, even my life after meeting you SUCKS," she replied back with the same intensity.

(Oh yeah? Like my life has been all sunshine and rainbows since you showed up! Even my life after meeting you sucks)

She flipped her hair over my shoulder and stormed off.

I am telling you she doesn't know how to walk always falling here and there.

Wait she didn't say sorry to me...she makes my shirt wet, she spilled the juice and didn't say sorry.

Just wait and watch I'll make her say sorry.

I was just looking at her direction when she again bumped with a guy.

Without even looking up, she mumbled, "I'm sorry, bhaiya," and ran to classroom.

"Bhaiya bol diya," that guy sadly murmmered.

(She said brother)

Ye alag hi dukh hai.

(This is another kind of stress )

Wait.

Thank God she didn't say me bhaiya.

I corrected my collar proudly and move forward to my class.

That poor guy is still traumatized that she calls him bhaiya....kya kr skte hain. Huh.

(Now what we can do)

I entered class while the chemistry teacher or may I say my mom glared me. I smiled and walked back to the door then asked, "Mam, May I come in?"

"Yes, and what happened to you?", she asked looking at my condition.

"Mam garmi bahut thi so I took a quick shower", I replied tightly smiling while looking at Ruh.

(Mam it was too hot outside)

"Okay now please quickly sit"

"Yes Mam"

I quickly walked to my seat and sat on the corner.

"Kis baat ki sharam se tu pani me doob kr aaya hai," Sid asked wiggling his eyebrows.

(Because of what shame have you drowned in water?)

"Nhi, Sid ye sharam se nhi infact kisi ki wjh se doob kr aaya hai," Yash smirked looking at me.

(No, sid, it is not because of shame, it is because of someone that he has come drowning into water)