4. OUR SECRET

warning:
sexual content - male masturbation

~

chapter four,
our secret.

Katsuki turned over in his bed when the alarm blared on his nightstand. The vibrations echoed on the surface, and he slammed his hand on the button to turn it off.

He had left the curtains open and the light didn't help his eyes adjust to the morning. Especially after the sleepless night he had.

"Get up, Bakugou!" Eijirou yelled from the other side of his door. "Sero and Shinso made breakfast!"

"Fuck off!"

"You woke up on the wrong side of the bed!"

Katsuki shoved the covers off of his bed, trudging slowly to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He twisted the handle of his shower, letting the bathroom steam up before he went inside.

The blond looked into the mirror, pinching the bridge of his nose.

He could not believe his damn brain for forming that dream he had.

"I'm so stupid."

Katsuki stripped himself of his flannel pants, having not worn a shirt before going to bed, and let out a long heavy sigh when the hot water began to drip down from the nape of his neck, down to the dark tiled floor.

It was as though his midnight thoughts had followed him to his morning, the pictures of you flashing in his head whenever he'd close his eyes and he knew it wasn't right.

He could not think of you like that.

It would only make it worse.

And he just met you. There was no way he could be acting like this already.

But it seemed as though his body thought against that and had formed a horny, hormone-driven dream.

He felt himself harden by just thinking of it.

He felt like a virgin again. Like one who had seen his celebrity crush in a swimsuit magazine for the first time in his life and didn't know how to control himself over it.

Katsuki groaned, leaning back on the wall of his shower, water dripping down the front of his naked torso.

He wrapped his hand around his dick, cursing himself as he gave in to the pleasure of imagining what he couldn't have—because if he didn't, being sat next to you during the physics with a boner would be absolute fucking torture.

"So damn stupid."

He tried not to think of you as he jacked off, glad he was in the steaming shower to wash off the forbidden conceptions of his head along with his hot release.

~

"Bakugou," Shoto said from across the island. "Toast?"

"I'll stick with porridge," he mumbled, fishing out a spoon from the drawer. He sat on one of the barstools, foot propped up on the seat. "Is Monoma still sick?"