13. YIKES, PART ONE

warning:
sexual content - female masturbation

~

chapter thirteen,
yikes, part one.

On Nabu, privacy was something a resident of the island could only dream of. Everyone knew everything about each other in the town. They'd know their fathers and mothers, aunts and uncles, grandparents too.

Except yours.

No one knew your parents, and frankly, you were glad no one knew. You never had any question of who you were before you started to not care.

Your father was Shota Aizawa and your little sister was Eri Aizawa. That was it.

Everyone knew that.

But in mainland Japan, in Musutafu, in U.A., most people didn't know much about anyone else outside their friend group at all.

And your idea of what Katsuki was like, the idea you had of him being a rule-follower, was blown up last night. When that memory hit you again when you woke up, you decided to remain tucked in your bed at the sheer disbelief you had over your actions.

Maybe he kissed everyone. It was nothing, you thought.

Groaning, you tossed in your bed once, then again when you imagined his hands in your hair again, reliving the entire moment like it was happening as you tried to lull yourself back to sleep.

You glanced at the red light from your digital clock alarm, reading 3 AM. It's way too early.

Last night, as you quietly tried to avoid stumbling on the stairs of your house, you quietly shut your room, and imagined the kiss over and over again until you slept, legs jelly from pressing them together at the thought of simply him.

"Shit," you murmured. You pulled the blankets up as the morning sun poked through the windows.

Mina sent you a picture, you and Katsuki, tongues gliding next to each other with his teammates, Itsuka and Ochaco gawking around the two of you.

You saved it to camera roll, happy Mina said she'd keep it to herself, before she replied to her own message saying she might use it as blackmail for Katsuki if he was being too mean to her or if the captain of the team needed an incentive to allow her to use the court for practice if his team were on there first.

Your phone was to your chest.

Then after a few moments, you looked at the picture again, then closed your eyes.

Swallowing, you covered your mouth as heat flushed in your face.

All you could think about was him.

Sitting next to him in class and passing each other while training for the careers you both wanted was one thing. But kissing and imagining what could happen while the rules forbade such behaviour was another.

No one had to know, was your reassurance.

At the party, you were all friends, all knew not to tell anyone, all knew the game was for pulling secrets from a person and kissing was just a punishment. You all knew nothing was to come out of it.

But...

Your legs pressed together again. You imagined him next to you. His hand, so warm and rough, sliding through your hair, pushed away from your face as he kissed you harder. It was so wrong.

But imagining it felt good.

If it were the real thing...

The hand covering your mouth reached between your legs. You relieved the heat.