WHY HER??

The Mysterious Guy POV.

(I was on my way from Dean's Office, he called me to let me know there's a program for the 1st year students and Shikha will handle and manage the program by her own. Moreover I was there to make sure my sister(Shikha) is comfortable there or not. I was done with the meeting with Dean and I stepped out. I was walking thro the hall of the university my eyes landed on a boy bulling a lady. I went there to help that lady, she was wearing blue kurti which fitted her so well that she was looking like a beautiful sculpture. I saw her struggling from that jerks grip, I don't know why but my blood boiled looking at that beautiful lady in pain. I couldn't control and ended up hitting that bastard boy hard that he fell on the ground, I wanted to rip off his hand but I found that lady was little shocked and scared, so I didn't do much but I couldn't stop myself from staring at the lady, kit was happening first time that I was totally obsessed with her. I heard someone shouting from behind, I didn't wanted to leave but was having no option so I left the university as soon as possible. A man opened the car's gate for me I sat down and was lost in my thoughts. Whole ride was silent but my mind was struggling with the thought of Who she was?? Where she was from?? What was her name??. But I can't let the that bastard roam around her and bully her. I ordered my man to find the information about that guy as soon as I reach my office.)

Author's Pov

Author's Pov.

(The most dangerous guy of the city YUG KAPOOR now was busy thinking about a simple girl whom he met in the college, he fell in love with the Riddhi at the first site. He don't know what made him obsessed with that girl in the college hallway . His mind was captured by her beauty, her eyes, her lips, all he wanted is to know her badly , he was craving for her presence.  ordered Yug was not a person to fall in love easily but this time more than love he was obsessed with Riddhi. Yug was busy with his thoughts when a man knocked the door asked for his permission to enter in his cabin, as he entered with a file smirk was all over in Yug's face. The man gave all information about Riddhi starting from where she belongs to and at last what's her fav color .EVERTHING ABOUT HER MADE YUG CRAVE FOR HER MORE!!!!He cant wait to meet her again and make her officially his.)

Yug: "BABY WE'LL MEET SOON, WAIT FOR YOUR HUSBAND."(god knows what Yug was thinking he wont sit still until he make RIDDHI his wife).

"(god knows what Yug was thinking he wont sit still until he make RIDDHI his wife)

_______________________________________________________________________________

Writer's POV.

(I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE ENJOYING THE STORY, I'LL BE MORE ENCOURAGED BY YOU GUYS IF YOU HIT THE LIKE BUTTON. BE PATEINT FOR FURTHER CHAPTERS, I'M SURE YOU GUYS GONNA LIKE IT. hehehe)

______________________________________________________________________________