A SHOCKING TRUTH ABOUT MY BEST FRIEND.

Author's Pov.

(An alarm rung, Riddhi woke up rubbed her eyes as she was still sleepy, but it was an important day for her, Shikha and Riddhi were going to plan all the arrangements for the welcoming party. As usual she did her morning prayer, took bath. She decided to wear something comfy, so she decided to wear a black top styled with a crop jacket and a black floral long skirt, she ended up by putting blush and baby pink shade lipstick.)

Riddhi Pov

Riddhi Pov.

(As soon as I got ready, I went to downstairs to have my breakfast. Me, Uncle, and Aunt were having breakfast together. Heena was not there as she was too tired yesterday, so she was sleeping. I told my uncle that I will be in Shikha's house and will be back home at 8 pm. It was already 4 in the evening and Shikha being Shikha as always today she was late. She picked up her phone to call Shikha she suddenly heard a car's horn. She went near her window and saw Shikha was waving at her. She took her bag and phone ran downstairs. She told her uncle and aunt that Shikha is here to pick her up. She came outside sat inside the car and scolded Shikha for running late.)

Riddhi: Shikha you are 30 mins late. Would you mind giving me any explanation Mam. (she crossed her arm which showed that she was annoyed.)

Shikha: Yes sir. hAHAHA. Actually, my brother is going to Dubai, so I was busy giving him some list of the things I want. He suddenly made a plan Riddhu, you know I couldn't even give him the full list. (she pouted like a baby while driving the car.)

Riddhi: Hmm Ok Ok this time I'm considering you being late. But next time you dare to be late, I'll kill you. HAHAHAH(she laughed and turned on the music.)

Shikha: Hey Riddhu, you know Maa is really excited to meet you again. She liked you so much at the party. This morning, she was talking about you Riddhi was so nice, she's this she's that. For a moment I thought you are her daughter not me. 

Riddhi: Aww really, see I brought some cupcakes for her. My mom says Whenever we are visiting someone's home for the first time, we shouldn't go empty handed. (she showed her the box full of cupcakes she prepared it by herself this morning.)

Shikha: Ummm Yummy. Riddhu please give me one.

Riddhi: Sorry Shikha darling it's for aunty not for you. (she teased Shikha by sticking out her tongue).

Shikha: Ok I hate you. Riddhu.(she acted to cry like a baby while Riddhi chuckled at her reaction.)

Riddhi: Hhahaha I was just kidding, I kept some for you as well. Happy??

Shikha: Really??? Aww I knew it. YEYYYYYYYYY(Riddhi was smiling looking at Shikha. She was blessed to get such a sweet friend like Shikha.)

Riddhi's Pov.