THE CONCERT DAY!!

And then suddenly a hand pulled me, and I landed on his arms, I was struggling myself thinking one of the drunk guys caught me but then I heard a voice hugging me and said " SHH, YOU ARE SAFE HERE!!!!". I was so shocked after knowing it was not one of the drunk guys, it was him. MR. YUG KAPOOR, I looked into his eyes they were deep like oceans. His honey brown eyes with an intense gaze were spine-chilling. I don't know why I felt like his eyes were depicting something but don't know what??? We broke the eyes contact; he asked me while taking deep breathe to let him drop me at home. I can see he was annoyed so I agreed. He told me to wait there was some mins while he was bringing his car. I sat inside the car, while trying not to look at him he was busy driving the atmosphere was silent. I kind of enjoyed the ride, I can see Moon was there with me giving me symbol that it's protecting me anyhow. After some time, he dropped me home. I went off the car while he opened the car's door for me. A sudden question appeared on Riddhi's mind.

 A sudden question appeared on Riddhi's mind

Riddhi: Wait how do you know my address??? I remember I never told you anything about it. (she raised her eyebrows' being curious.)

Yug: Amm...hmm Oh my sister Shikha told me. (he was about to get caught about his real identity, but he made an excuse.)

Riddhi: Shikha???? She asked you to drop me home????

Yug: Aren't your uncle and aunt waiting for you, ma'am?????

Riddhi:(she suddenly realized she was late; she quickly went inside.) Oh yeah!! Bye.

[She waved at him, and quickly went outside the house, meanwhile Yug was driving his car and was thinking]

Yug's Pov.

(Today was the best day of my life, as I hugged my princess for the 1st time. I felt so calmed by her touch, she definitely is different from other girls. Today I was there to save her from that bastards and I always want to be beside her and protect her, I was annoyed at her for not listening to me, but I kept my patience and asked her nicely to get inside the car. I guess she knew I was annoyed so she quickly agreed to me, I was smiling at her innocence but quickly hide it. I asked her to wait for me while I quickly went to get my car, she sat inside the whole ride neither I spoke, nor she said anything, but I couldn't stop myself looking at her. I noticed she was avoiding looking at me. I dropped her home she asked me a sudden question which in didn't expect. She was quite alert and smart; I made an excuse noticing a second question is going to attack me soon so I made her realize that her uncle and aunt must be waiting for her inside. She realized it was quite late already and quickly gone inside. Tho I never wanted her to send inside but the time is too early to answer her questions. I stood there was some time, I can see the lights went off of her bedroom which signs she's already asleep. I went inside my car and was driving back home.)

)