THE CONCERT DAY PART III

As I sensed something was wrong with the environment, I decided to go back and while I was going to turn around suddenly a hand stopped me and pulled me towards his hard chest. My face landed on that person's hard, muscular chest as I sensed it was a guy, I quickly pulled myself back, looked up to find who the hell this guy was, and an unexpected figure stood Infront of me. I was not expecting him to be here, and it was none other than Yug (Shikha's brother). We had an eye contact for a minute, but not for too long, as I broke the eye contact and released my hand from his grip. After a while he took initiative to start the conversation to break the silence by saying,

Yug: What are you doing in the dark side of the hall??(he asked her a question by raising his left eyebrows.)

Riddhi: Umm, what you have to do with it, Mr. Kapoor????(she took a pause before answering while massaging her wrist.)

Yug: Ma'am it is not the answer to my question. (he crossed his arms and was looking for an answer.)

Riddhi: I'm finding my friend. (she answered.)

Yug: You mean my sister, Shikha??(suddenly his tone went down.)

Riddhi: Yes yes, God knows where she disappeared!!!(she said with an annoyed tone.)

Yug: oh you look cute my dove. (he whispered looking at her, making a pout.)

Riddhi: huh?? what????(she heard Yug saying something but didn't hear clearly.)

Yug: Oh nothing nothing, come on let's find her together!!!(he pulled Riddhi by her arms and went to find Shikha.)

Author's Pov. 

(After searching for long hour, they both found Shikha busy managing the concert party. They went towards her asking for any help, but Shikha refused it as everything was managed already. All friends including Shikha, Yug, Kunal, Riddhi and all the students gathered together as the concert was going to start in no time. Everyone was very excited for this night. Riddhi, Shikha and the boys were standing in front row as the place was reserved for the VIP only and other were standing behind the VIP line. Meanwhile Shikha got distracted with the sudden question of Riddhi.)

Riddhi: Shikha??? Which singer is being invited????(she was excited to know who the singer was.) Did you invite any international singer?? Hollywood singer???

Shikha: Riddhu??? wait for some time and you will get to know who it is. (she winked at Riddhi making her more curious to know about the singer.)

*The Host*

Ladies and gentlemen are you ready for the fun tonight????

*Students *

Yesssssssssssss(everyone shouted with the excitement.)

Author's Pov.

(Riddhi was too excited for tonight as this is something new for her. She always wanted to go for the concerts but was not having any good friends to hang out with. She was always a quiet, underconfident, shy, introvert in school. But she always manages to attract attention of her classmates and teachers for her kind and helping nature. Now she changed herself a lot in positive ways and here she's having fun with her best friend Shikha.)

Riddhi's POV.

(It was my first time attending a concert and being honest I always wanted to but never got any chance to attend one. Now I'm here enjoying a concert night with my best friend, everything is going fine and happy, and I wish it would stay like this. I was busy with my thoughts, and I heard one of my favorite artist's voices coming from somewhere. It was MOHIT CHAUHAN. I was so excited that I started to tear up and Shikha's attention shifted to me.)