I FOUND HER.

Yug's Pov.

(I was having no interest to attain this party as my father was unable to attend, I have to accompany my mother

(I was having no interest to attain this party as my father was unable to attend, I have to accompany my mother. I wore a black suit styled it with my favorite Louis Vuitton's watch while spraying my favorite perfume all over my suit. I went downstairs ordered my driver to be ready with the car. It took few minutes to reach the destination. We took made our way to the entrance suddenly got a call from my office, I signaled my mom to step ahead while I'll be back after attending this call. While I was done with talking my eyes landed on someone unexpected, someone I was obsessed with, someone I wanted to meet badly. YES IT WAS HER. THE GIRL WHO STOLE MY NIGHT, MY HEART. The girl I first met in the university. She was like an angel in that lavender color Indian attire. It fitted her body perfectly and I noticed she had minimum makeup, her smile was killing my heart. She was playing with a puppy, it may be sound weird but somewhere I was jealous with that puppy. Her kind nature and her beauty was making me insane. An urge was there inside me to go and hug her and not to leave until my last breath. Suddenly she put that puppy down as she got call from someone, I was going to approach her but was distracted by my friend. He was there to call me as my mother was calling me to reach to her as soon as possible.)

Author's Pov.

(Seems like finally Yug finally found her love he was obsessed with. I mean Who can believe a billionaire, stone hearted guy will be in madly love with a simple, sweet girl Riddhi. She was all over his mind, he wasn't being able to concentrate on his work, his phone's gallery was filled with Riddhi's picture. It was none other than YUG. YUG KAPOOR. After the call he went upstairs to attend the function. Meanwhile he's waiting for the elevator while his men were all around him).

YUG'S POV

YUG'S POV.

(I went finding my mom, people were greeting me and were introducing me to their families, but my mind was somewhere else, THAT GIRL I wanted to tell my mom about it, but God knows where she was. After few minutes one of my guards told me she's busy talking with the lady who was the throwing this party, she's a famous businesswoman in Mumbai. She threw this party as she got a big contract from an MNC company. We were invited as Main Guest. I went and stood beside my mom, excused to have some m moment with her. She was busy telling me to meet that lady from Mumbai but Who was interested in that. While I was ready to tell her about that beautiful girl whom I was obsessed with I suddenly got call from one of my friends. Sadly, it was important for me to leave the party as something important came up. I told my mom it was important for me to leave, and I left the party. I don't know what made me sad maybe the thought of not meeting MY LOVE at the party, but I made up my mind, next time we meet I'll make her mine. I drove my car and met my friend in the basement.)