THE FRESHER'S PARTY!!

Author's Pov.

(So finally, both the girls decided and started their arrangements for the program. It was the 2 days of celebration on which the 1st day there was a Fresher's Party in which seniors will perform for the fresher students and on the 2nd day there was a concert. It was Shikha's job to invite important guests and to organize an entertainment performer for the concert on the second day and Riddhi was InCharge of decoration of the college auditorium and the management of the Fresher's party.  Kunal was helping her he took Riddhi to the auditorium hall as soon as she entered, she found it was 3x size of the entire college. She started decorating the interior of hall with the theme of Royal Indian look. It took 4 days to decorate the whole Auditorium Hall. She was quite confident about the decoration and her next aim was to meet the seniors who were preparing for the performance and not to forget our Riddhi was going to perform as well. She met with seniors, got to know about the performance. A senior name Arjun asked her if she was going to perform as well, she answered it with a Yes. Luckily, she got the 1st performance as a show starter because after her performance she will be busy attending the Guests. She agreed with it and cheered everyone up. After 10 days of hard work and the dedication of Riddhi and Shikha, finally it was the 1st day of Welcoming Party.)

(This is how Auditorium looked like

(This is how Auditorium looked like.)

Riddhi's POV.

(I was really nervous about today about how our Dean, Guests, Students will like the decorations and arrangements. Also, it was my 1st time performing in front, of so many people. I called Maa telling her how badly nervous I was. She knows me well how to calm me down, meanwhile my best friend Shikha and Kunal were looking after the students. I noticed students were entering the hall and occupying their seats. Suddenly I felt a hand over my shoulders it was our seniors who helped us for the Fresher's party. A girl from the group spoke,)

The Senior Girl: Hey Riddhi??? why are you still here??? Go get ready the show will be starting soon...

Riddhi: Ummm Yes Didi, I was just going to get ready. (She went to the changing room to get ready for the 1st performance of tonight.)

(Riddhi wore this outfit for the performance as she was showcasing it with the theme of Royal India

(Riddhi wore this outfit for the performance as she was showcasing it with the theme of Royal India.)

Riddhi: Try to reach her hand to tie her laces of the dress she wore but her hands were unable to reach the back of her dress. (She felt a hand which made her scared for a sec. It was Shikha who was helping her with the lace of the dress.) Shikha, you scared me for a sec.

Shikha: Aree my Riddhu, I can't believe you are looking like a royal Queen I'm sure today you will meet your king for sure. HAHAHAAH(she laughed to make environment calm and less stressed.)

Riddhi: No, I don't want to meet anyone, I'm really nervous Shikha what if I forgot my steps, what if I get nervous on the stage. Hey btw Did Dean sir and the guests liked the arrangement. (she was hoping for a good answer.)

Shikha: Dude sir didn't like it.... He loved the decoration and the arrangement. Especially the royal theme of the auditorium. (with that she cheered Riddhi, and both went outside from the changing room. )

Shikha's Pov.

(As soon as she went near to the stage, all performers were waiting there

(As soon as she went near to the stage, all performers were waiting there. Everyone complimented how beautiful Riddhu was looking, but I can see the nervousness in her eyes. I cheered her up as soon as her name announced for the 1st performance of the evening hugged and calmed her. She went towards the stage; curtains were closed I saw her bending down and touching the floor to indicate the respect for the dance.  As she closed her eyes, and the curtains were pulling upwards. And here the song played.)

ANCHOR: "GOOD EVENING, EVERYONE. I WELCOME YOU ALL TO THE FRESHERS PARTY SO LET'S START WITH THE FUN TONIGHT.SO MY SWEET AUDIENCE YOU ALL ARE LOOKING BEAUTIFUL TODAY AND AS WE ALL KNOW FOR STARTING THE SHOW OF THIS EVENING WE NEED A BANGER PERFOMANCE, SO PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER AND LET'S WELCOME ON THE STAGE OUR 1ST PERFORMANCE OF THUS EVENING AND OUR BEAUTIFUL SHOW- STOPER MISS. RIDHI SINGHANIA. "

Riddhi's POV.

(As the anchor called my name, Shikha hugged me and wish me a good luck, even the participants over there wished me luck. I know I was nervous, but I can't let my nervousness ruin today's night. I went on the stage; stood in my position I could hear audience cheering around and but couldn't see anyone as the curtains were down. I heard the music started as I opened my eyes, I noticed curtains were pulling up, there was dark in front it made me calmed. I imagined myself I'm dancing in the rain and suddenly my nervousness vanished.)

*MUSIC: DEEWANI MASTANI from Bajirao Mastani.*

(After 15 mins I opened my eyes, I was standing facing my back towards the crowd, it was the end of my performance I was catching my breath, meanwhile heard the whistle of the crowd some were shouting ONCE MORE ONCE MORE, and rest were clapping, and I face towards the crowd smiling around as I could see everyone cheering for me. I was so melted in music that I didn't even know how I danced but looking at the audience I realized I finally did well. Then comes our anchor to the stage, as I bowed down and was ready to leave the stage, he called my name in the mic and said,)

Anchor: AREEE AREE OUR SHOW-STOPER WHERE ARE YOU GOING. AUDIENCE WANT YOUR PERFORMACE ONCE MORE. (Everyone chuckled knowing the anchor was joking around.) WOULD YOU LIKE TO SAY SOMETHING AFTER YOUR PERFORMANCE. ALSO, IN THE BACK STAGE I HEARD YOU WERE THE INCHARGE OF TODAY'S NIGHT. (he passed on the mic to Riddhi.)

Riddhi:(while catching her breath she answered) I wouldn't be able to do it alone if my seniors and my best friend Shikha and my friend Kunal wouldn't support me. And thank you so much everyone for being present this evening, I hope you all will enjoy and get your smile worth this night. Thank You. ( she passes on the mic back to the anchor.)

Anchor: Yes, I'm looking for the amazing performance tonight. Thank you, Miss Riddhi.

(With that Riddhi went off the stage, and she looked Shikha and the other performers running towards her. Shikha hugged Riddhi and was so proud of her performance.)

Shikha: Riddhuuuuuuuuuu...... You killed it babe. You were looking like a royal princess.

Riddhi: Thank You so much Shikha, just because of you I could perform so well. I love you. (she hugged Shikha being emotional.)

Shikha: Aree Arree bss . Come-on let's go. Dean sir was finding you.

Riddhi: Wait let me get rid of with this jewelry. (she took off some jewelry while wearing the same dress.)

Author's Pov.

(Riddhi and Shikha left the changing room and was finding Dean. They met Dean and he hugged Riddhi by looking how beautifully she danced as well as organize this evening. Riddhi went busy after her performance sometimes she was busy handling the participants, sometimes she was being called to check other managements. Dean asked Riddhi to meet the honorable guests of the evening.)

________________________________________________________________________________