The concert day part II.

Riddhi's Pov.

(I saw some of my seniors standing in the queue, they noticed me and complimented me as I tried something really new today, so I was kind of nervous about it.

Senior1: Wow Riddhi you are looking too beautiful today.

Riddhi: Hhaha Thank you, you look more beautiful on that dress. Btw what is this queue for???(she asked a senior girl standing in the queue as she was not aware what was the queue for.)

Senior2: Oh, it's for the students who have passes. (she answered casually.)

Riddhi: Oh!!!(she took a pause after the senior girl answered her question.)

Senior1: Do you have the passes Riddhi????(a guy who was in the same group asked her.)

Riddhi: (I was about to answer but I heard Shikha calling me from far.)

Shikha: Riddhi let's go!!!!!1(she came towards Riddhi.)

Riddhi: Umm Shikha!! We don't have passes... How will we enter????(she asked her as she was worried.)

Shikha: Riddhu forgot we don't need passes. I arranged this concert. We have VIP entry. Come let's go. (she pulled Riddhi's hands and took her inside.)

[Both the girls entered through VIP entrance, Riddhi was amazed looking at the environment of concert hall as it was new for her. She found some students were having drinks, somewhere clicking selfies, while others were busy gossiping. She was busy admiring the view and got interrupted by Shikha.]

Shikha: How's the arrangement.????(she winked at Riddhi while asking her a question.)

Riddhi: Oh it looks great. You did a good job Shikha. (she patted her shoulders while praising her.) Accha btw when will the concert start????And where is Kunal, I'm unable to see him around??

Shikha:(before she could answer her phone rings.)Umm 1sec. (she went away to take the call.)

*Shikha while answering her phone.*

Ok, Ok I'll be there. Hold on.(she hung up the call and went towards Riddhi with a smile.)

Shikha: Riddhu I'll be back in sometime. Kunal called me just now, there is some issue.

Riddhi: Is everything ok??? Let me accompany you as well. (she was worried after listening there's some issue.)

Shikha: Oh no no, don't worry. You stay here, I'll be back soon. OK??? And don't be scared my guards are around.(she winked at Riddhi, while trying to show off jokingly.)

Riddhi: Lol, You just sounded like a mafia girl. HAHAHAA (she said while hitting shikha's arms.) Come quickly Shikha.

Shikha: Oh yes, my darling I'll be back. (she went away while Riddhi was standing and thinking to try to have a conversation to other students.)

Author's Pov.

(As it took some time for the concert to start, the college organizers decided to go with the DJ to make students enjoy till the singer arrives

(As it took some time for the concert to start, the college organizers decided to go with the DJ to make students enjoy till the singer arrives. Riddhi was standing in the crowd while waiting for her friend meanwhile she went to have something to drink. She ordered one Shirley temple Drink which was definitely nonalcoholic. She was enjoying her drink with the music Dj was playing and a guy approached her from nowhere.

Guy: Hey!!! You are Riddhi if I'm not wrong. (he was having a drink on his left hand while the right hand was on his pocket.)

Riddhi: Umm yes. But Do I know you???(she asked a question while raising her brows.)

Guy: Oh I'm not sure about that, But I definitely do know you. I saw you performing on the stage yesterday.

Riddhi: Oh ok.(she said while sipping her drink.)

Guy: Btw Hey, I'm Aryan, Aryan Singh. Nice to meet you.(he extended his hands for the handshake.)

Riddhi: Umm Hii, I'm Riddhi Singhania. Nice to meet you as well. (she did a handshake.)

Aryan: Oh hello, nice to meet you!!!! Btw I'm not flirting but you look beautiful in both the attires Indian as well as western. 

Riddhi: Oh hahha thank you Aryan. Btw have you seen? My friend Shikha Kapoor???(she turned around and looking for her best friend.)

 Aryan: I guess I saw her going there. (He pointed his finger towards a dark side of the concert hall.)

Riddhi: Where??Oh there?? Cool Thanks Aryan!!!!(she was walking towards the direction which the guy showed.)

(After Aryan gave her the direction where he saw Shikha last Riddhi went to the dark side of the concert hall, she went there but she Shikha was nowhere to be found. Meanwhile looking for Shikha, Riddhi noticed some guys were smoking weeds and were high she sensed the environment and was going to turn around, but a hand stopped her and pulled her towards a hard chest. She quickly took a step back and raised her head to know the person was who pulled her and was shocked because she was not expecting this person. It was Yug. They had an eye contact for a minute, but not for too long.)

Meanwhile Yug's Pov.

(It was a concert day which was organized by my sister Shikha. I could see how excited she was for this night. I was passing while being busy on call, but a sudden voice grabbed my attention, it was my love, my angel 'Riddhi'. My heart started beating like a drum as I heard her sweet calming voice, I bet how my name would sound from her mouth, a sudden smirk formed into my lips. I guess they were discussing about the dress they should wear for tonight. A sudden thought burned my heart, and a fist formed showing my anger, " What if she wore short dress which will make her uncomfortable, As I know she's not a fan of short dresses? What if a guy will misbehave with her???What if a guy will misbehave with my angel??? I swear I'm going to kill that bastard then and there"!!, and then I remember my mom saying, "Never dare to control a woman you love, never ever force your thoughts on any women.". The moment I remembered Maa's words I made my mind whatever she will wear, it's her decision but to protect her is my responsibility. "BABY YOUR HUSBAND IS ALWAYS THERE TO PROTECT YOU, I'M YOUR SAFEGUARD MY DOVE." I made my way to the room to get ready for the concert. I decided to go with a casual outfit. In a while, I decided to wear this

 In a while, I decided to wear this

Yug: "I'M COMING FOR YOU, MY DOVE.!!!!!!"

________________________________________________________________________________