Λ. GЯΞIGH

"ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴏɴ ғᴀᴄᴇᴅ ᴀʟʟ ᴘᴀɪɴ."

This short story is hard to get finished. Too much hurtful memories that I wanted to be removed and yet here I am publishing it here, it could help me totally removed the worst part of my life that become a lesson. For some people who knew the story hope not to talk about it again. I already get over with it.

I know I'm the villain and maybe I'm toxic back then, well atleast I changed and learned a little. Thank you for reading this short story of mine and yes, it is really based in real life. This happens back 2021 when I even removed my old account just to remove myself from them but, now here I am staying strong.

Thank you to wattpad that I already blocked him. No, I don't regret I removed myself to that bad situation. I don't care if I'm alone atleast I'm free and happy, the ones who stayed is Miss_Myth and MsFerdinand. That's why I'm following them, they are there when I'm down and alone. Introverts together strong!

The last that happened quite not true and of coarse I'm still here breathing. It's like my old self died so, I assume the Maria back then already died. The Maria they knew killed by pain. Too much drama~ >m< Anyways! Haven wouldn't be reading this because he was already blocked in my account (sorry) I don't like his followers...

This story is written in English. Please help me out if you find wrong grammar, thank you!

▪️ book ranking ▪️

#24 in  basedonatruestory our of 5.62k on October 08, 2024

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ・ω ι т ¢ н α χ я ι α・ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ