Dirty Thoughts [M]

“How perverted you can be?”

Dressed in a silky, night-black dress that drapes elegantly beneath her robe, her striking mahogany eyes glisten with intensity. Her long, wavy black hair cascades freely, framing her face, while her bright red lipstick adds a touch of boldness. As she holds a cigarette between her fingers, her presence commands both respect and fascination, her demeanor radiating a blend of sophistication and assertive grace. There she was, the prominent senator Imee.

“T-tita”, partly glanced at her Aunt , throat become dry, a part of her wants to speak but her eyes were fully locked at her aunt, carefully she managed to speak up a bit.

“How can you sleep with me while imagining that your fucking me?”, That was fast. She withdrawed the cigarette on her hand placing it on the ashtray before turning her intense gaze to her niece.

“I-I....”,

Isabella Marcos Araneta, a young girl, well educated and well mannered. She was adopted by the none other than Irene Marcos Araneta and her husband Gregory Araneta, she came from a well-known family so it's no doubt that she gets everything she wants, education, luxury and everything. A very feminine girl, featured with a light toned skin, those pair of brownish eyes, with a long thick hair colored brown, her face pale as silk milk, her body figured like a hourglass—a wide bust, a narrow waist, and wide hips with a similar measurement to that of the bust and dressed up and presents as their family's innocent angel.

But is she a angel?

She curled up in her spot, her emotions a tangled mix of amusement and nervousness. Though her demeanor was usually that of an innocent young lady, today she felt anything but normal. The anticipation and excitement churned within her, revealing a side of her that was anything but conventional especially when her Aunt is looking at her mischievously.

Why would she thinks that?

“Nervous, are we?” She lingered on the question, then rose gracefully from her chair. With a slow, deliberate movement, she glided towards Isabella, who sat at the edge of the bed, looking as if she’d been drenched in icy water.

Imee's eyes sparkled with a blend of dominance and mischief, clearly enjoying the effect she was having. Isabella let out a heavy sigh, she not only can't keep up from her aunt's gaze, she is also trembling out of nervousness, her heart beating fast like any moment she would explode.

“Uhmm... T-tita... I-I was t-thinking... if we c-can watch a m-movie,” she stammered, her eyes flickering nervously toward the TV. Imee's eyebrows shot up, a impish glint dancing in her eyes as she leaned in closer, her smile widening. “Oh? A movie night, huh? What’s got you so eager all of a sudden?” she teased, her tone dripping with playful curiosity.

She loves her niece trembling from fear.

The atmosphere crackled with an almost palpable awkwardness as Imee stood just inches away from her seated niece. The tension between them was so intense that Isabella felt paralyzed, unable to move a muscle. With a deliberate, almost playful touch, Imee lifted Isabella’s chin, their eyes locking in a charged stare. The contact of their skin was electric, a jolt of raw power coursing through Isabella's body. Imee’s touch was both dominant and impish, a clear assertion of control laced with a hint of playful provocation.

"Look at me with those eyes", Imee uttered, clearly was up to something unprovocative and inhuman thing. 

Isabella only look at her with her precious eyes, telling her a lot of words, wether with unknown feeling or just pure lust. “T-tita you're drunk....”, She left a small chuckle, nervously.

Imee’s smirk widened into a confident grin as she locked eyes with her niece. Her eyebrows arched playfully, her gaze intense. “I’m tipsy, not drunk...sweetheart,” she said, her voice dripping with a seductive edge. Leaning in close, her breath warm and tantalizing against her niece's skin, she reveled in the power of the moment, her presence commanding attention and intimacy.

“T-tita... you’re getting comfortable,” Isabella managed to murmur, her voice wavering. She struggled to form a coherent response as her Aunt's warm breath teased her skin. An awkward, nervous laugh escaped her, and she shut her eyes tightly, trying to escape the intense gaze of her Aunt.

“Really starting without me?”.

_______

Just random one shots, anyways sorry for my two story that I unpublished again because I was feeling doubt that no one like it even I so I have no plans to continue it for now especially that everyone is getting busy again with their academic lives, so here I'm going to create just one shots whenever I have time or I'm bored, anyway you can message me on TikTok if you want to suggest for this book, every type is well accepted ships or whatever!💗

tt: iskasjazi or Katinko Seller 🌱

thenks mwa, request kayo dyan