Dirty Thoughts 2 [M]

“Really? Starting without me?”.

A striking figure entered the room, cloaked in an aura of darkness and command. Her attire was an impeccable blend of luxury and severity, all in black, which accentuated her formidable presence. Though she was middle-aged, her youthful appearance defied the years, her pixie cut framing a face that was both refined and unyielding. Her demeanor radiated an unmistakable power, every step and glance reinforcing her dominance. She carried herself with an unspoken authority, her poker face betraying nothing, yet commanding everything in her vicinity.

“Manang”, Barely spoke, she glance at the two in a most coldest way. She stood up midway holding her hermes. Imee stared at her level, narrow her eyes with the same intensity with her sister. Dark.

Imee meticulous slowly removed her hands from lifting her niece's chin, slowly she makes her way to her sister. Walk by walk, cold sweat's drown the innocent Isabella, she stared at her aunties with unfolded thoughts. No expression included, Imee take the bliss to greet her sister from a nice.....respectful way.

“Your late.”, withdrawn touch, immediately Irene the younger sister crowd with a simply fake smile, and her older sister plant a playful grin on her sister. Cold as breeze outside, playing with unreadable emotions, both Alpha Women what to expect. “Just in time.”, Irene fixed with no emotion before letting her eyes meet the eyes of her niece. She tilt her head, deliberately making the burning glance go further narrowing her eyes.

“Tita”, Isabella enormously shifted her emotions into more comfortable stated, for a moment she let out a soft breath, but again the agitated demeanor that is flinging around the room. She's still flustered as she is.

“Stop talking, can we go to our main agenda?”, The older marcos once again stated, shifty made herself move towards her niece.

Irene knew it all along, because she and her sister loves having bonding with their niece, especially when teasy ways. This is not only the first time.

“Nghhhhh”, Isang malalim na hinga, punong-puno ng damdamin na para bang pumipigil sa isang matinding bugso ng emosyon. Isang gabi ng pagnanasa, kung saan ang bawat sandali ay tila sumusuko sa tukso ng isipan. Langhap ang init ng bawat paghinga, damang-dama ang nag-aalab na pagnanasa sa pagitan ng isa’t isa, na nagbubunga ng isang masidhing uhaw na hindi maipaliwanag.

Irene's voice dripped with a low, dangerous pleasure as she murmured, “You have to keep quiet, kitten, or I'll stop.” The words, though softly spoken, carried a weight that sent shivers down her lover's spine. Irene was fully in control, her dominance palpable, as she hovered above, her gaze dark with a hunger that demanded obedience. The intensity of the moment was almost suffocating, a stark contrast to the façade she wore around family -no one could have imagined her like this, consumed by an all-consuming desire that bordered on the inhumane. Every movement, every breath was calculated, driven by the single, overwhelming thought: to claim what was hers, completely and utterly.  

“p-please”,

A wicked smile slowly curled across the faces of the Marcos sisters, lingering with a dark intensity, especially on Irene, the youngest of them. Her eyes gleamed with a dangerous allure. Imee, the elder, stood silently, her gaze fixed on them, her desires simmering beneath the surface, growing stronger with each passing moment. The air between them crackled with unspoken tension. It would be a long, unforgettable evening.

Their kisses were filled with hunger, desperate and intense. They wanted to resist the sinful desires burning within them, but the temptation was too strong. All it took was a moment of surrender, and they gave themselves entirely to the pleasure that awaited them that night.

Not until

“Manang...” The word echoed in the air, cutting through their moment of indulgence like a cold wind. An unknown voice became clearer, coming from just outside the door. “Manang are you there?!”, The call was persistent, repeating again and again, yet none of them had the courage to respond or open the door in their current state. They exchanged anxious glances, frozen in place, unable to react. 

Untill it came clear to them that it's Aimee because of the feminine voice.

Imee's eyes narrowed, her expression hardening as she muttered under her breath, “Bullshit.” The word dripped with venom, barely audible yet sharp enough to cut through the tense air. Her face darkened, a storm brewing just beneath the surface. With a sudden, forceful exhale, she turned to her sister, her frustration boiling over.

“Get it together,” she snapped, her voice cold and commanding. It wasn’t a request—it was an order. Her glare was sharp, a mix of disappointment and impatience that left no room for argument.

Irene huffed, rolling her eyes in irritation, but Imee was already done with her. “Now,” Imee hissed, her tone making it clear that defiance wouldn’t be tolerated. Her gaze was like steel, unwavering and unforgiving, as she waited for her sister to fall in line.

________

Nakakabitin ba? JAHAHAHAHA
Request any one shot on this account

Tiktok: iskasjazi