Chapter 47

"Good morning, sleepyhead

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

I opened my eyes tiredly. I slowly lift my head to look over the shoulder in my way, groaning at the sight of Yunho casually leaning against the doorframe of Mingi's bedroom.

"You were awfully difficult to find this morning." He states, looking amused. He pushed himself off the frame to enter the room.

I grunt, burying my head back into the pillows while shifting closer to San so his body would block out the light filtering through the room.

"How'd you even find me?"

"I actually came in looking for this one." I heard him round the bed, my ears picking up a soft smack before Mingi groaned irritably. "Guess I just got lucky finding you here too. Time to get up."

"One more hour." I bargained, burrowing into San.

"Soldiers don't get 'one more hour'."

The blanket around us was pulled down, my whine at the loss of warmth quickly morphed to a surprised squeal when Yunho's hand wrapped around my ankle and dragged me towards the foot of the bed. Mingi sat up at that, eyes half lidded as they landed on the two of us. He groaned softly, scratching his head.

"Do we have to go right now? We didn't get to bed until late last night."

"And that's supposed to be my problem?" Yunho asked with a raised eyebrow. "You're getting up. The fog is dissipating today, and I want to use the opportunity."

"For what?"

"You'll see." He smirked, hooking my chin and landing a quick kiss on my lips. "Get dressed. Yeosang and Wooyoung are waiting for us outside."

With that, he straightened, waltzing out of the room in the same fashion, assuming that Mingi and I would follow his orders. I shifted from my spot at the end of the bed, turning to look at both men I stayed with last night. San's decency had barely managed to be saved, the blanket pulled dangerously low over his lower half leaving me to avert my eyes awkwardly to Mingi who still looked like he was two seconds from falling back asleep. He sighed, glancing over at San and, like me, probably wished he could squeeze in a few extra minutes of sleep before reluctantly sliding out of bed.

"We should get ready. If he comes back, he won't ask so nicely again."

I nodded tiredly, masking a yawn, as Mingi walked past me. On the way by, he hooked an arm around me, pulling me off the bed with him and over his shoulder. A shocked giggle made its way past my lips, arms wrapping around his bare waist as he carried me across the room.

"What are you doing?"

"Making sure you get out of bed."

"I was awake though!" I laughed, pushing myself up as much as I could while peeking through the curtain of hair, as he stopped beside his wardrobe.