Last Chapter

Twenty four hours had passed and now it was time for Mansoor to tell the truth and so Mukku, Palwasha and Kabir were gathered in the hall waiting for Mansoor. "Why didn't he come till now? Thirty minutes has passed, he asked us to come here and didn't come till now," Kabir said. "He will come, but I think still he doesn't have any courage to tell the truth to us," Palwasha said. Mukku, who was sitting silently, stood up and came to them and placed her hand on her shoulder. She moved her lips trying to say something and was clearly tensed.

"Mukku, don't be worried, he will come," Palwasha said trying to calm her, Mukku shook her head and came to Kabir

"Mukku, don't be worried, he will come," Palwasha said trying to calm her, Mukku shook her head and came to Kabir. Looking at him, she moved her lips trying to say something again. "Palwasha, I think that she is thinking something happened to Mansoor again," Kabir said, Mukku nodded. "Mukku, baby, nothing would happen, he would come, look he's coming," Palwasha said when she saw him coming downstairs, Mukku turned as he descended the stairs with his head hanging low, she smiled with tears in her eyes and ran to him, he looked at her and smiled back.

 "Mukku, baby, nothing would happen, he would come, look he's coming," Palwasha said when she saw him coming downstairs, Mukku turned as he descended the stairs with his head hanging low, she smiled with tears in her eyes and ran to him, he looked...

He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and took her to Kabir and Palwasha. "Whatever I am going to tell, won't be so easy to process, but I am ready to tell all of it," he said, the trio looked on. "The truth is, that the day I had died, I was actually dead only, and I am still dead, in fact a living dead," he said, Kabir and Palwasha looked at each other meanwhile Mukku looked at him sadly as tears made way through her eyes and ran down on her cheeks. "But as my body wasn't cremated, I got my body back, the only difference is that I don't have any blood in my body and neither can I eat or drink anything," he said.

Mukku got shocked and recalled how he always held his head whenever he ate something and how she caught him running away to store room and having something calling it cough syrup. "Before that, my soul was trapped in Mukku's doll who Mukku named as Manny, and Mukku herself isn't an ordinary girl, she's a jeev aatma, she's immortal, and some spirits are after her for getting her soul and to become eternal. That day when we caught Mukku biting onto dog's flesh, it was all because of those spirits, multiple souls possessed her, all were devils, some of them made her eat that flesh. Because of them only she spoke. And because of this thread, she's safe," he said showing the sacred thread in Mukku's hand.