Love With A Psychopath (part 2)

I put up with his little eccentricities, because everything else in the relationship was wonderful. And then something happened. It was like a bolt from the blue. One day, he kidnapped me.

We were at my house and my parents were out. I went upstairs to get something. All of a sudden, I felt him grab me from behind and he put a handkerchief over my nose and mouth. It was soaked in some kind of chemical and within seconds, I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was in some shabby apartment with a dirty rag stuffed in my mouth. My arms and legs were tied to the bed and I had a terrible headache. Barun came in. He put his finger to his lips and pulled the rag from my mouth. I immediately screamed and he slapped me across the face really hard.

"Don’t you dare cry," he growled. "My sister never cried... OK?"

He untied my hands and gave me a withering look. He told me that if I tried to run away, things would only get worse. He took me into the kitchen and sat me down at the table. He put a plate of food in front of me and told me to eat. All this time, he did not take his eyes off me for a second, so I just did as I was told.

When I looked into his eyes, I could see he was a complete psycho. How could I have not seen this in him before? He smiled at me, as if everything was normal.

"How are things at school, sissy?" he asked.

I had no other choice but to play along with him.

"All good," I replied.

"So, we’ll go on holiday together next week?" He asked.

"Of course,” I mumbled.

"Oh, by the way, someone told me you have a new man in your life, sissy. That's not true is it? You wouldn’t do that to me, would you sissy?"

I saw how angrily he was staring at me.

"No,"I replied.

”Well, I knew it wasn’t true," he grinned. "We don’t need anybody else. We’re happy together, just me and you."

After I finished eating, he took me into the bedroom and forced me onto the bed. He tied my hands, put a gag in my mouth and left.

This was how my nightmare began.

Sometimes he remained with me for a long time, telling me how things were going in college. He always called me "sis" or "sissy”. I went along with it, because I was afraid of what he might do if I resisted. If I made one mistake, he would beat me terribly.

I was stuck in that dingy apartment for 6 whole days. My room was always locked and there was no clock, so I had to guess what time it was. He would come and go. I don't know where he got the money, but he always brought me food and sweets. He said, "I love my sister and I want to make her happy. A boys best friend is his sister.”

I knew that this couldn't go on. My parents and my friends were probably worried sick. I wondered if they had contacted the police already. I wondered if anyone was looking for me. One time, I tried to reason with him. I tried to explain that I was not his sister and he needed to let me go, but he beat me again like crazy.

On the sixth day, he woke me up as usual and told me he was going out to buy us breakfast. I heard the front door close and I started trying to free myself. I felt that I could move my right hand a little. The ropes were not very tight.