Love With A Psychopath (part 1)

Dark love story... Picked from internet.. not my own

My name is Khushi and I want to tell you a story about my last boyfriend. We met at university. We accidentally bumped into each other in the hallway. He asked me to go for coffee with him and I agreed. He told me his name was Barun. We talked about this and that. He was handsome and witty. I was very attracted to him and before long, we were dating.

He was very sensitive and caring guy, not like my previous boyfriends. It was like he was from another planet. He was always interested in what I wanted, always concerned about my needs, but at the same time he was very masculine. I felt safe with him.

Everything was fine at first. It was my Valentine's day and our whole group gathered in a bar to celebrate. I was excited because I brought Barun and I wanted to introduce him to everyone. Sitting at the table, we were having fun, drinking and laughing. Then some of the guys went outside to smoke and Barun went with them. They were gone for five minutes and when they returned, I was approached by my friend Rudra.

"Khushi, I think there's something wrong with Barun," he said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well, he's kind of strange. He started talking about his sister, saying really weird things. Then he started giggling like an idiot for no reason. He is not normal..."

Of course, I spoke with Barun about it, but he denied everything. He said my guy friends were just jealous of our relationship and they were trying to drive a wedge between us. I believed him, especially since Rudra had asked me out on a date one time and I had to turn him down. It was possible that he just wanted to turn me against Barun and get rid of his competition.

But the more time I spent with Raj, the more I started to notice some strange behavior. Sometimes, he would get a far away look in his eyes and go silent for a few minutes. Then he would start talking again as if nothing had happened.

And he began to call me... "Sissy".