Love With A Psychopath (part 3;last part)

It took about twenty minutes, but I managed to work it free. I quickly untied myself and rushed to the door, but of course, I was firmly locked. I looked out the window. I was on the fifth floor.

I grabbed a chair and threw it at the window. With a loud crash, the glass broke and the chair landed on the pavement outside, almost hitting some passers-by.

Leaning out the window, I screamed at the top of my lungs, "Help me! He's going to kill me! Help! He’s a psycho!"

And then I saw him.

Barun was standing in the street with a bag in his hand, glaring up at me. By the look in his eyes, I knew the only thing he wanted now was to kill me. People were gathering under the window, so my crazy boyfriend just turned and ran off.

Ten minutes later, a police car arrived. The officers broke down the door and rescued me.

I will never forget the look in my parents eyes when they took me home. I spent the rest of the night weeping uncontrollably.

It turned out that the police were already looking for Barun. He was on the run from the authorities long before he met me. He was wanted for a double murder. His name wasn't even Barun, it was Arnav and he was actually 30 years old. He had a history of mental illness and had been in and out of insane asylums for most of his life.

Two years before, he had been living with his sister. He was completely obsessed with her. His sister Lavanya was dating a man Aditya and she brought him home with her one night. When Barun caught them together, he flew into a violent rage. He beat both of them to death with a hammer and then just disappeared. That night, when I escaped, luckily the police caught him and I was finally safe.

PS: be careful who you date