S 5 Ch 11: Invasion of Subterrel

Raxus Secundus.

It's been a week since the Cerberus is no more and all their resources and soldiers merge with the CIS thus forcing the Republic to increase taxes which cause more riots.

Currently Emperor Vader is talking to the Pure blood Megan about the situation involving the Republic is forcing Subterrel to work tiresome without breaks or getting paid as the corporations say it for the war.

Pure blood Megan: "I see so you want me and several of the CIS fleets to free Subterrel?" She said.

Emperor Vader: "Correct and once we free the planet we will destroy the corporations" he said.

Pure Blood Megan: "Very well Emperor Vader" she said then leave.

Subterrel.

It took three days but the CIS fleet arrived and they easily overwhelm the many corporations defenses only for Jedi Ki-Adi-Mundi fleet to arrive.

Thus the CIS and Republic fleets attack each other while many corporation ships leave.

In the CIS flagship Pure Blood Megan is talking to Emperor Vader about the situation.

Emperor Vader: "Mm it seems the corporation called in back up before the jamming could interfere" he said.

Pure Blood Megan: "Well we can't invade the planet and capture the escaped corporation" she said.

Emperor Vader: "I will send you backup" he said then CIS  reinforcement arrived and they started to overwhelm the Republic thus forcing them to exactly while the remaining Corporation ships surrendered.

Once the CIS captures the corporations including the leader did the miners cheer for their freedom as the CIS are paying them and allowing them breaks at night and during the weekends.

However the corporation leader is forced to surrender his corporation to the CIS Mining Guild thus increasing the Mining Guild resources and support.

Coruscant.

It been a day since Subterrel and the corporation of the planet join the CIS thus weakening the resources of the Republic.

Palpatine: "Everything is being in ruins because of Emperor Vader! However the war will still be won once Anakin Skywalker kills Emperor Vader" he thought as his yellow eyes show slightly which he immediately hide.