The Text

Taraji's POV

"Home sweet home!" I said full of excitement.

We finally finished up the last few scenes of The Color Purple last week. We've had plenty of interviews these last few days, but despite all that, I can't seem to get Fantasia out of my mind. That kissing scene truly did something to me and that sounds crazy coming from me because I've kissed plenty of people for the big screen. Hell! I kissed Terrence Howard throughout the entire season of Empire and I don't think about his crusty ass. Maybe I should text her. Hopefully that helps me get her off my mind.

Raji: "Hey girl! Just checking on you, I wanted to make sure you made it home safe."

Tasia: "Hey mama! I just got home. Once I finish unpacking my things I'm going to facetime you because I miss your voice already."

Raji: "Okk! I'll be looking forward to it!"

*Tasia hearts the message* 

Lord! This woman has a hold on me and I don't know why.

*2 hours later*

I've been laying on my sofa reposting Instagram reels on my story about a "husband" that doesn't actually exist. I'm trying to occupy myself while I wait for Fantasia to call me.  

 *Hears a knock on the door*

It's 11 o'clock at night who is knocking on my damn door?

"Who is it?" I yell while walking to the door, gun in hand.

"It's me!" was the response of the person behind the door.

"My girlfri-" I caught myself before I could finish what I was going to say. 

I know Fantasia's voice anywhere and that was definitely her behind that door. "But why did she come to my house instead of calling me?" I continuously asked myself. To be honest I didn't care because deep down I was glad she was here.

"Are you going to open the door?" Fantasia shouted from outside the door.

I was so busy drooling at the thought of the things that I wanted to do to her tonight that I completely forgot about letting her in. As I opened the door I caught a whiff of her sweet tropical fruit perfume. She had a beautiful white dress on with a slit showing off her beautiful chocolate colored thigh. How the hell did her ex husband Kendall fumble her?

 How the hell did her ex husband Kendall fumble her?

"Hey mama, I hope I didn't wake you. I missed you so much that a call wouldn't suffice." she said as she walked in.

"It's fine. I was scrolling through Instagram reels" I responded with a slight chuckle.

Fantasia's POV

Good gawd this woman is so fine! I'm actually over here because the last time I tasted her sweet lips was while we were filming our kissing scene for The Color Purple and I want to taste them again.

"You wanna go watch a movie?" I asked her as I watched her look me up and down as if she wanted to slurp me up like a bottle of water.

"Ofc" she answered smiling from ear to ear.

We ran upstairs into her room like 5 year olds. I've always felt safe around Taraji since the first day we met in person for The Color Purple. We layed in her bed cuddling as we watched the movie. This woman just don't know how fine she really is. We began to stare at each other waiting for someone to make the first move. I pressed my lips against hers sparking her inner freak.

Taraji's POV

Tasia's bold ass just woke up a demon. I stuck my tongue down her throat as I put my arms around her neck. She hugged my waist as we moaned in each other's mouths. I pushed her down on the bed and layed on top of her. I slowly kissed her neck as her nipples began to rise up. Before I continued I sat straight up on her lap.

"Why you stopped?" Tasia asked with a concerned look across her face.

"Do you really wanna do this because you gon be addicted once we finish?" I asked her with a smirk on my face.

"Oh we gon see who really gon be addicted once I get through with you" she said as she grabbed my waist and flipped me over so she could be on top.

She made a wet trail with her tongue down from my neck to my lower abdomen. I could feel the puddle of pure joy forming in my panties. I just couldn't help myself. The feeling of her tongue amongst my body made my back arch and my pussy leak. I let out a loud moan as she began to play with my nipples while eating my pussy. 

"Who this pussy belong to?" Tasia asked looking me in my eyes while doing the unthinkable to my body.

"Mmm... it's yours Tas- mmm... I'm about to cum" stuttering over my words I was able to get that last part out praying she would give me a quick break.

Instead she put 2 fingers inside of me as she ate it causing me to grind against her face. I began whining as I reached my climax .

"Let it out mama" Tasia said as she sat up watching me suffer.

Just those four words were all I needed to release all of my juices onto the sheets.

"You did amazing my love" Tasia said chuckling at the view of my legs shaking uncontrollably. 

"That's not funny" I said rolling my eyes.

Exhaustion filled my body as I layed in her arms falling asleep. I could feel the vibration of her heartbeat bringing me the closure I didn't know I needed.

 I could feel the vibration of her heartbeat bringing me the closure I didn't know I needed

How y'all like this so far?

This my first story so give me ideas for the next chapter.