Why Don't You Love Me

Taraji's POV

I haven't talked to Fantasia in about 2 months. I blocked her on everything, I've been talking to someone named Bryson. He's everything and more but he's not Fantasia.

*closes diary*

"Baby, you want something to eat? I'm finna go to the store."

"No I'm fine, thank you."

"Ok... Taraji"

"Yes?"

"I love you."

"Ok."

He let out a sigh and ran downstairs. As he was walking out he said there was someone outside wanting to talk to me. I wasn't expecting anyone so I ran downstairs in a robe with nothing underneath.

"Hey... baby."

"What the fuck do you want Fantasia?"

Fantasia's POV

I have no clue who that man was that just left but a wave of jealousy came across me when I saw him.

"I miss you. Can I come in?"

"No. Shouldn't you be at Kendall's gravesite right now?"

"I'm right where I need to be."

She stepped outside and closed the door. She must really not want me in there.

"Fantasia. I can't do this. I moved on and I'm happy."

"So you're dating someone else? Wow, ok."

My heart sunk. She didn't even give me a chance to fix it. As I started walking off she grabbed my arm.

"Wait... Tasia. Don't go."

She reached out her arms for a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist and picked her up. She giggled as I took her inside and threw her on the bed. I spread her legs and sucked on her clit. Once her legs started shaking I got up.

"Tasia don't play with me."

"You not my girl nomo so you don't get the full experience."

"Tarajiii"

The voice of a third party came closer. She looked at me in shock. Shittt I would be too if I was in her situation. I'm standing between her legs while she's naked on the bed dripping like a rainfall. Not to mention the fact that her talking stage is staring us down right now with tears in his eyes.

"Oh shit.. Bryson."

He dropped all the food and ran out the house crying. Taraji looked at me with a grin on her face.

"I guess it's back to us."

"I guess so."

"You still not off the hook."

"Yeah we'll see about that."

The room was silent for a while. Taraji put her clothes on and sat on the edge of the bed fidgeting with her fingers.

"What's on your mind mama?"

She wouldn't look at me so I grabbed her chin and turned her face towards me.

"Talk to me, what's wrong?"

"You Fantasia.. you're on my mind."

"Well that's a good thing so why you looking all sad and stuff?"

"Tasia..."

"Yes?"

"Why don't you love me?"

Tears began falling from her eyes. 

"I'm not finna do this with you Taraji."

She wiped her eyes and looked away from me. I'm so focused on avoiding the truth that I won't spare her feelings.

Taraji's POV

Do I ask for alot? I just needed closure and comfort and I needed it from Tasia. I just wanted to know why she ran over to Kendall without checking on me that day. It's like she didn't even care about me because all she needed was in her arms dying by the second. Tasia started sliding her hands up my dress.

"Stop Fantasia. I don't wanna do this."

Tasia replied in an aggravating tone that pissed me off.

"Well what is it that you want? Make up your damn mind Taraji."

"I WANNA BE ABLE TO TRUST YOU BUT I CAN'T! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU WEREN'T THERE WHEN I NEEDED YOU TO BE FANTASIA! YOU CAN'T JUST COME TO ME WHEN YOU NEED TO FULFILL YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES! YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO DO EVERYTHING YOU WANT ME TO DO WHEN YOU WANT ME TO DO IT! I DON'T FUCKING BELONG TO Y-"

My body struck the floor as soon as I felt a hand go across my face.

"Oh shit... Taraji- I- I'm sorry baby."

I curled up into a ball on the floor and cried. Once again I just got violated by the person I loved.

*sniffles*

"Get out.. please"

"No Taraji.. I'm sorry I really am."

Fantasia picked me up bridal style and put me underneath the covers. She got under the covers as well and wrapped her arms around my waist while laying her head on my stomach. I didn't even try to stop her because I was hurting on the inside. I couldn't believe she slapped me. She kept apologizing.

"I'm sorry baby it won't happen again. I love you, ok?"

She looked at me but all I could do was nod my head. I stared at the ceiling and was deep off into my thoughts until I fell asleep.

-

-

-

Was Taraji wrong for going off on Fantasia?

It's gon be a while before I upload another chapter