A Jealous Mind

Fantasia's Pov

I haven't talked to Taraji since yesterday. She kicked me out because she wanted to be "alone". That bitch just wanted to invite her other hoe over. It's whatever though, I honestly don't care. There was a release party happening later tonight for the Color Purple and I knew Taraji would be there. I planned on putting on the best outfit I had in my closet that would make her regret what she did last night.

 I planned on putting on the best outfit I had in my closet that would make her regret what she did last night

When I got to the release party my driver opened the door for me and I stepped out of the car. I walked down the red carpet and entered the building. I was bombarded by Danielle's crazy ass.

"Hey bitchhh" she yelled in my ear.

I could tell she was drunk. "You need to go sit down somewhere" I laughed.

"Oh shit, there go Taraji" Danielle said as she pointed at the most beautiful woman on the planet.

I turned around and immediately started drooling. 

Taraji's Pov

Taraji's Pov

I saw and heard Danielle. I also saw Fantasia standing next to her. I didn't want to talk about last night so I planned on not talking to her tonight. 

"Hey Danni"

"Hey Raji. You looking good as fuck girl." 

"Thank you. You know I dress to impress wherever I go."

Fantasia commented on my remark, "I'm not impressed." 

I rolled my eyes and kept talking to Danni.

Tasia snapped, "I know you see me standing here Taraji."

"I am well aware of your presence Monique." 

Fantasia started smirking. Calling her by her middle name always gives her butterflies. I knew exactly what I was doing. 

Danielle ruined the silence, "Why y'all got so much tension all of a sudden? You two used to be like two peas in a pod."

"I need a damn drink" I completely ignored her question... for all the right reasons too.

I had 2 unread messages from my son Marcell. I forgot he was supposed to be back in town today. He had spent 2 weeks in Miami as a vacation. I was able to call my driver and leave the release party without anyone stopping me.

Mar: Come open the door I been outside your house for 10 minutes.

Raji: You gon be out there for another 20 minutes because I'm just now getting in the car.

Mar: Hurry up!

Raji: Who the hell you think you talking to? You must want me to wring your motherfucking neck.

As I was texting Marcell a text from Fantasia came across my phone.

Tasia: Why you left? I'm coming over.

Raji: No don't come over.

Tasia: Oh you gotta entertain your other bitches huh?

Raji: My son just got back from Miami and he wanted to see me so I'm going to entertain him. Thanks for your concern.

Tasia: Oh... I'm sorry.

I didn't open the message because she was starting to piss me off and I wanted to have a pure smile on my face for my son.

*Incoming Facetime call*

It was a call from Fantasia. I sighed and declined the call.