Heavy Hearts Pt. 1

Fantasia's Pov

I wrongly accused Taraji of cheating on me. The crazy thing is we're not even together, I'm just delusional asf. I left the party about 5 minutes ago and told my driver to take me to Taraji's house since she declined my call. At this point she needs to get over herself because being with me is her only option. 

When I arrived to her house I didn't see her car but I saw a matte black Mercedes in the driveway

When I arrived to her house I didn't see her car but I saw a matte black Mercedes in the driveway. I figured it belonged to her son Marcell. As I walked up to the front door I heard an outburst of laughter. I smiled at the sound of Taraji's laugh. I felt the wetness in between my legs and I hadn't even seen her yet. I rung the doorbell and waited to be approached by Taraji. Standing in the doorway was a young man who looked like Taraji but definitely wasn't her.

The young man: "You need something?"

Fantasia: "Yes, my name is Fantasia. Is Taraji here?"

The young man: "NO FUCKING WAY! Like the singer? Oh shit I'm so sorry. My name is Marcell, I'm Taraji's son. How do you know my mom?

I grinned a little when he asked me how I knew her. My mind went straight into the gutter.

Fantasia: "She's a really good friend of mine. Is she here?'

Marcell: "Oh yeah she's here, come on in."

As I walked in I heard Taraji coming downstairs.

Taraji: "Who at the door Mar Mar?"

We made eye contact and her smile faded faster than it appeared.

Fantasia: "Hey Raji."

Taraji: "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Taraji's Pov

Fantasia was the last person I planned on talking to. My son side eyed me and ran upstairs with the quickness. 

Tasia: "Can we just talk T?"

Raji: "You got 5 minutes and you've already used 2."

Tasia: "I came across the wrong way the other night and I just wanna say I'm sorry. I love you and I mean that. I wanna have a future with you mama but you can't keep acting like this. I miss you and I know you miss me so stop playing. You're mines and I'm yours. We grown ass women so what's stopping us?" 

I couldn't help but to smile.

Raji: "Your 5 minutes up my love... you done?"

Tasia: "Yeah, I'll go now."

Raji: "Without a kiss goodbye? Ok that's cool."

Tasia: "Really?"

She chuckled and grabbed my ass right before our tongues played Tango in each other's mouth.

Raji: "Ok now go. Call me when you get home."

Tasia: "You sure you don't want me to-"

Raji: "BYE MONIQUE!"

Tasia grinned and left.

I let out a sigh and sat on the sofa but when I opened Instagram I couldn't believe my eyes.

"MARCELL!"

"YES?"

"COME DOWN HERE RIGHT THE FUCK NOW!"

He ran down the stairs and came into the living room.

"What's wrong?"

"Why the fuck would you post a picture of me and Fantasia kissing?"  

To be continued...

I'm finna leave y'all on a cliffhanger for right now

Should I add another character?