Heavy Hearts Pt. 2

If y'all haven't read part 1 yet go back and read it so this chapter makes sense.

Marcell: "Oops... uhm I'm sorry."

Taraji: "Oops my ass! What the fuck is wrong with you Marcell? I raised you better than this."

Marcell: "I'll delete it."

Taraji: "Too late. It's already on The Shade Room. Just go Marcell, get the fuck out my house."

*Marcell drops his head and leaves*

I felt my phone vibrating. It was a call from Tasia. I answered it after a few rings.

Raji: ".. hey Tasia."

Tasia: "Well the news is out now thanks to your son."

Raji: "I knowww, I'm really sorry. I didn't know he would do something like that."

Tasia: "It's ok mama. This just means we can start our future together now... come open the door."

I hung up and opened the door. Tasia was standing outside with the biggest smile on her face. She had roses in one hand and a small box in the other.

Fantasia's Pov

I got butterflies when Taraji opened the door. I was about to ask her to be my girlfriend. I walked in and stood in front of Taraji. We stood face to face admiring each other's beauty. I gave her the roses and got down on one knee.

*Taraji laughed*

Taraji: "How the hell you gon propose if we not even together yet?"

Fantasia: "I'm not proposing silly. This is a promise ring. Will you do me the honors of becoming my girlfriend?"

Taraji: "Yesss baby, ofc! I love you so much."

Fantasia: I love you more mama.

I put the promise ring on her finger and stood up. She gave me a sensual hug that lasted for a while. I could tell she felt safe.

Taraji: "So what we gon do about these blogs?"

Fantasia: "We gon let them talk. We'll make an announcement sooner or later."

Taraji's Pov

I was so excited on the inside but I contained myself. I really love Fantasia and I wanna spend the rest of my life with her.

Taraji: "Let's go upstairs and lay down because today has been a long day."

*Fantasia mumbles*

Fantasia: "Ima lay you down."

Taraji: "Don't keep me waiting."

Tasia grabbed my neck and pushed me against the wall. She sucked on my neck until I had about 5 hickeys in different places. 

Tasia: "Lay down and spread your legs for me mama."

I did as I was told. Watching Tasia go down on me filled all of my hearts desires. She rubbed on my clit in a circular motion. She was going so slow to the point where it felt like torture.

Tasia: "You want me mama?"

Raji: "Yesss I want you Tasia."

Tasia: "How bad you want me?"

Raji: "Real bad daddy."

Fantasia's Pov

I reached in Taraji's drawer and grabbed the first dildo within my reach. Her freaky ass had plenty of them in there. I tightened my harness and attached the dildo. I was ready to give her the best artificial dick she has ever had.

She gasped as I put it inside of her. I gave her slow deep strokes. I could feel her legs begin to shake.

Tasia: "Look at me."

Raji: "I- I can't. Wait wait stoppp."

I pinched her nipple and pounded her faster.

Tasia: "Look at me mama."

Raji: "FUCKKK TASIAAA!"

Tasia: "You like that?"

Raji: "Mhmm."

Tasia: "Use your words for me mama."

Raji: "I love it daddy."

I could feel her walls start to close. 

Raji: "I can't take- mmm."

She let out a moan that turned me on. She was so beautiful I just couldn't help but look at her the entire time.

Tasia: "Hold it. You got this."

I pulled out and sat back as I watched her head go all the way back while her pussy leaked like a rain shower.

Raji: "Please daddy- pleaseeee."

Tasia: "Go ahead mama."

Her body relaxed as her juices poured out. She moaned softly as she received the aftershock.

*Taraji whimpered*

Raji: "I can't feel my legs."

I wrapped my arms around her body.

Tasia: "As long as you can feel me that's all that matters mama."

I hope this not getting boring

I'm tryna come up with new ideas