Moving Too Fast

Fantasia's Pov

I woke up to a bucket of ice water being thrown on my face. Once I was able to open my eyes I saw Taraji laughing her ass off but shit wasn't sweet.

 Once I was able to open my eyes I saw Taraji laughing her ass off but shit wasn't sweet

"What?" she asked me, her face was glowing red from how hard she was laughing. 

"Why you did that?" I asked while pouting. "You do too much." For some reason I wasn't really mad. Maybe it was because of the way she was staring into my soul with her seductive low eyes. She knew what she was doing to me when she constantly bit down on her bottom lip. She had on an oversized grey robe, barely covering up her smooth silky titties. She turned around and dropped her robe down to her waist, only giving me a visual of her back.

"I might need help in the shower" she said, in a way that made my area of goodness begin to throb.

"You don't have to tell me twice mama" I jumped up almost being unable to brace myself. I ran into the bathroom. Taraji was in the shower with her back against the wall. I felt like she was staring right through me. She stepped out of the shower onto the towel that was laying on the floor. She wrapped her wet arms around my neck and started kissing me with her soft lips. I picked her up and put her on the bathroom counter. 

"I love you Tasia" she whispered into my ear in between soft moans.

I stopped instantaneously. 

"Did I do something wrong my love?" Taraji asked.

"No, I just feel like we're moving too fast. I don't want this to sabotage our friendship." I could tell my response pissed Taraji off. She rolled her eyes and got off the counter.

"I understand" she said walking off with an attitude.

"Can we fini-"

"No" Taraji yelled back cutting me off before I could finish my question.

I felt bad so I took a shower and went downstairs. Taraji had fell asleep on the sofa. She looked so cute. I couldn't help but to take a picture. I layed next to her but I felt her move as my skin touched hers.

"Mmcht... Taraji" I called out to her slightly aggravated.

I didn't get a response, instead she went upstairs and got under her covers. I sat on the sofa in silence. "Here we go" I mumbled under my breath. 

"I heard you!" she yelled out making an echo travel around the house.

Taraji's Pov

Fantasia hurt me to my core when she said we were moving too fast, but my only choice was to understand where she was coming from because we were moving too fast. I love Tasia, I really do, but I feel like I said it too early. It's all my fault... I ruined the vibe. I felt her presence near me and just as I suspected she had been sitting on the edge of the bed waiting for me to speak to her.

I just needed some time alone. "Can you go home please" I asked her in the utmost respectful way possible.

"Ok" Tasia sighed while walking out of the room. 

I was honestly tired so I fell asleep hoping all of my problems would be gone by the time I woke up.

This was a short chapter 

Ima make it up to y'all on the next one