The Announcement

The Next Morning | Taraji's POV

When I woke up Tasia was no longer laying on my stomach. I went to the bathroom and took care of my hygiene. I looked in the mirror and stared at the hand print that was on my face. My emotions were all over the place. I got back in my bed wanting to go back to sleep until Fantasia walked into the room with food.

"I made you food."

"I'm not really hungry, but thank you."

"Come on Taraji you gotta eat mama."

*sighs*

"Why'd you do it?"

"What? Make you breakfast?"

"No. Why'd you hit me?"

"I don't know what I was thinking baby but it won't happen again. I promise."

She looked me in my face with low eyes. She was just so convincing and I loved her so much.

*smirks*

"Fineee. I'll eat."

"Get dressed after you're done because I wanna take you out tonight."

"Ooo, where we going?"

It's a surprise."

"Yeah aight."

I rolled my eyes but I was low key excited.

Later That Day | Tasia's POV

I wanted to make it up to Taraji by taking her out to dinner. We technically weren't all the way back together because she never put the promise ring that she threw at me back on her finger. When we arrived I gave my keys to the valet driver and took her into the restaurant. 

"Can I get the name of your party?"

"Fantasia Barrino"

"Right this way."

We sat in the V.I.P. section. I kept admiring how beautiful Taraji looked. She was wearing a black see through dress which revealed the tape that covered her nipples. Her titties sat up high and there was a slit on the left side of her dress stopping right at what belonged to me. I already knew what I wanted to do to her when we got home. 

Waiter: "What can I get you two today?"

"Can I get uhmm.. your lobster tail?"

"Ok and what about you Ms-"

She smiled.

"Taraji.. just call me Taraji."

"Ok. What can I get for you today Taraji?"

"I'll take the same thing she's having."

"Ok and for the drinks?"

"I'll take the strongest Margarita you got."

I knew Taraji would be drunk by the time she got home. 

"I'll just have a sweet tea."

"Ok the food should be out shortly."

Once the waiter walked away I gave Taraji the death stare. 

"What?"

"Why you kept smiling at him?"

"Really Tasia? I'm tryna have a good night. I only smiled because I was being kind."

"Yeah aight. You know what ima do to you tonight, right?"

"You wanna smell my punani?"

"I wanna do more than just smell it."

"Well you ain't touching it. You on probation from this WAP."

"How long?"

"Until I say so."

"Tarajiii" I whined 

Oop there goes the food.

Once we finished eating it was time to make my announcement.

Taraji's POV

Fantasia got up and stood in front of me. I was confused as I looked around to seeing everyone with their phones out. She got down on one knee.

"Tasia... what you doing? Stand up..."

"Taraji.. you're the one I wanna spend the rest of my life with. I know I fucked up but I really hope I'll only have to get on this knee one more time, and when I do it won't be to make you my girlfriend.. again. It'll be to make you my wife. With this ring I promise to make you the happiest woman ever from here on out. I promise to be by your side each and every step of the way. I promise to bring you comfort and to listen to you when you need to talk to me. I promise to give you my undivided attention and to love you for the rest of our lives together. So Taraji.. will you take me back?"

My makeup was ruined but I didn't care. 

"Yes! I love you so much!"

She pulled me in by my waist and pressed her lips against mines as everyone in the restaurant clapped for us.

"Now let's go home so I can take this dress off you."

"Yeah we'll see about that." I laughed.

As she was driving home she rubbed on my thigh. I can't lie I did miss her touch but I can't keep letting her walk all over me until she gets what she wants. She began to rub my clit and I let out a soft moan before I popped her hand. 

"Owww"

"You not getting none. I'm standing on business."

She rolled her eyes and pulled into the driveway. I was too drunk to walk so she picked me up bridal style and carried me upstairs. She took me upstairs and sat me down on the bed. I heard the bath water start to run in the tub. She picked me up and put me in the tub.

"You want me to bathe you or you got it?"

"Mmm. I got it."

She walked out of the bathroom and I washed myself up. I stumbled into the bedroom and layed on top of her. 

"You not gon take a shower?"

"You was taking too long so I took a shower in the guest room."

I kissed her neck and she flipped me over. 

"Aht aht! You can look but don't touch." I slurred over my words.

"Pleaseeeee. Just a little taste." 

"Use the tip of yo tongue. You get 2 seconds."

When she smirked before going down on me I knew I had fucked up.

"Wait I change my m- mmm- fuck!"

-

-

-

To be continued...