I've got my best friend back

My POV: Laying with Chris was exactly what I wanted, when I kissed Dominic yes it felt nice but when I kiss Chris it's a different type of feeling almost like fireworks going off. Chris laid his head on my chest and I was rubbing his forehead, he looked at me and smiled.

Chris: Good morning babe.

Me: Good morning. ( kissed his forehead) I looked at your schedule today and you have to be at your music video rehearsal with Ciara in three hours.

Chris: ( sat up and pulled me onto his lap) Then that gives me thirty minutes to treat you good. ( kissed my neck and my chest)

Me: ( tried not to moan) Babe you have to get ready.

Chris: ( whispered in my ears) Just let it happen.

( watch the video to get an idea of what happened 🤭)

After we finished...

Me: ( out of breath) Wow, that was amazing.

Chris: That was only the beginning. ( chuckles and kisses my lips) I'm gonna take a shower, would you mind grabbing my clothes from the closet and putting them on the bed for me please?

Me: Which outfit babe?

Chris: My white shirt, grey jeans and my red and white lettermen jacket.

Me: With the white Nikes?

Chris: ( smiles) You know me so well.

Me: Okay I gotchu.

Chris: Thank you. ( hopped in the shower)

Me: You're welcome. ( I threw on my shirt and got out of bed and walked to the closet)

( After I put the clothes on the bed, I went downstairs and made a cup of coffee and sat on the balcony. I was listening to the sound of the ocean, the waves crashing on the shoreline, it was so peaceful. Later Chris came onto the balcony and rubbed my shoulders)

Chris: Hey babe you ok? ( kissed my neck)

Me: ( sniffled and wiped my eyes) Yeah I'm fine, I can just feel my mother's presence, it feels weird not having her around anymore.

Chris: ( stood in front of me and hugged me) Hey It's okay to feel this pain, I'm here for you if you wanna talk about it ok?

Me: ( nods my head) Thanks babe I'll be ok. ( looks at the time) You should head to your rehearsal I don't want you to be late.

Chris: No I can reschedule it, ( held my hand) you're more important than some music video plus Ciara is very understanding.

Me: ( touched his cheek) Babe this is for your album and your career, I appreciate you wanting to be there for me but I also want to support your dream, please I want you to go to that rehearsal.

Chris: You sure you'll be alright here by yourself?

Me: I'm positive.

Chris: Okay, I'll be back in a few hours, do you want me to bring you anything when I come back?

Me: Just some ice cream and some bath soaps please.

Chris: Okay babe I love you. ( kissed my lips)  You're amazing you know that?

Me: Love you too. Thanks babe, but you need to get going. ( chuckles)

Chris:  I'm going I'm going.

( He walked out of the room and walked out of the house and drove to the rehearsal. While he was gone I decided to clean up the house and take a nap.)

Couple hours later..... 

( He comes home and sees me on the couch asleep, he picked me up and carried me upstairs, once we got upstairs I started yawning and rubbed my eyes) 

Me: Babe what are you doing home? 

Chris: We got done shooting a little early today, the house looks nice by the way babe, you didn't have to do that. ( set me down on the bed) 

Me: It wasn't that big of a deal, I had nothing else to do. How'd it go?

Chris: It went good, got a lot done and we shoot the rest of it tomorrow, do you want to take a bath with me? 

Me: ( nods my head) I'd love that. 

( Sitting in the bath he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my shoulders) 

Chris: You know I got you right? 

Me: ( laid my head on his chest) Yes I do, I don't know what I would do without you. ( kisses his hands smiling) 

Chris: You never gonna lose me. 

Me: I hope not. 

( After our bath we got into bed and just cuddled each other until we fell asleep)