Unexpected Meeting

Author's note:
Hellooo 👋
Guys I know that the Jenlisa fanfic it's not finished, but i really wanted to start this one... I couldn't wait!😂Besides, we past 100 views 🥳 then, think of this like a bonus. I started this fanfic just for fun, and because I didn't had nothing to do, but I realized that this could be really good... So, i will try to update the two fanfics at the same time, regulary. ❤️This chapter is not that long, by the way...
None of this is real.
Byeee👋
Good reading :⁠-⁠D

Jimin's POV:

Why it always happens to me?
Like, why i always have to do the most dificult part of the mission? It's everyday the same shit!

Of course, Park jimin isn't for sure a boy with luck! Aish... Just great!

I was standing in front of the building of my boss rival's company. Well, I don't care about that CEO's rival things... I don't like it. But i have to do what my boss says... can't be fired right away now that I started my career as an undercover agent, a few months ago...
When it's about money, of course my boss and the company has to put the employees on troubles for having what they want... Well but that's not my business. I just have to entering this building, go to the CEO's office and discover some papers that have some information about a case of murder that i even didn't investigate, but my boss said i was the best for doing this cheat job... I really will stole informations for my boss earning more money? I swear that when i'll be CEO, all will be diferent... If i become, of course...

 If i become, of course

I can do it... I can do it...

Well, i I straightened my tie, (yes, because I was wearing a suit) and put the earpiece that communicated with my company's headquarters in my ear.

I heard a sweet voice that I right away recognized coming from my earpiece.

"Okay, are you ready Jimin?" Rose asked.

"Ya. Let's get it,sis"

So, I took a deep breath, and walked the revolving door, looking around. Some peoples were walking hurriedly, the building was modern, i was in a courtyard inside the company, and when I looked up, it had a skylight in the ceiling and a lot of floors.

I was walking towards the security control

I was walking towards the security control. It was like the ones at the airports. I picked up a tray, taked off the belt from my pants, the coat, my wallet and putted everything in the tray, for being inspected by the x-ray machine.
Then, i was going to pass through the metal detector door, when a security guard called me, which immediately gave me goosebumps. He don't know who I am, right? Or for who I work?right? Or, or... Why i always get so nervous??

"Excuse me, sir, but you have to pull off your earrings."

Uff... It was just that. Thanks God...

"Oh, ya, sure. Im sorry." I took my earrings out of my ears and put them on the tray, then i past throught the metal detector door and picked up the things that were on the tray, putting the rings back on my ears.

Yeah, I got my ears pierced at 13 years old, when I descovered that i was gay. It was a bad era, but not just for me...
Well, let's keep going, don't wanna talk about it now...

I looked around, looking for the elevator.

"Did you passed the security control?"

I jumped a little because I was startled by my sister's voice coming through the earpiece so unexpectedly.

"Aish, you scared me!" I whispered. "And yes, i passed the control."

"Okay, then the elavator must be in your left side."

I looked left. Got it.

I entered in the elavator, fortunately, without anyone.

"It's the seventh floor" Rose said.

I pressed the button with the number 7, waiting for the elevator doors to close and start going up.

"Okay, Im in." I said when the doors oppened again, and i saw a lot of ocupaded people entering and leaving modern offices with papers in their hands.

"Right, then, follow my steps. Start walking towards the toilet, do you see it?"

I guess Rose had acessed cameras, i don't know how, but she always has those type of hidden talents when we need it.

"Yeah, i see it." I whispered softly.

"Okay, now walk to your right side, you will see a corridor, and in the end of it, a door with a placard saying 'CEO'. You can enter there, at this time Mr. Jeon is having a coffee in the bar down stairs."

So, i did what she said and entered the office.

Meanwhile, at the company's cafe, down stairs...

Jungkook's POV:

I was quietly drinking my coffee when I was interrupted by Lisa, who I saw walking towards my table.

"Hi jagiya, how are you?" She asked, smiling, sitting in the chair in front of me.

"Im fine dear, and you?" I smiled softly at her.

"Yeah, Im fine, i finished my work earlier today."

"Oh that's good." i said, mixing my coffee with a small spoon.

"Well, i just came here to advice you that you got to go to your office. Your assistant is really angry because you promised her she would get promoted last week, but you didn't did anything..."

"Aish i forgot!" I hit my own forehead, closing my eyes, irritated.

"Well, Im going for a walk, meet a friend... You'll do that to your assistant, honey?" She said, getting up, taking her purse and giving me a quick kiss in my lips.

"Yes yes, no worries..." I answered, looking her waving for me while walking to the building's exit. She looked really nice in that black short dress...

Then i finished my coffee and put some money on the table, starting walking to the elavator.

(...)

Jimin's POV:

"Aish where is it? Where is it?" I whispered to myself, while rummaging through the papers and documents placed in the desk of that large office.

Until i heard someone opening the office's door.

Oh, shit.

Author's final note:
Yoooooooo tell me what you think pleaseeee for who don't know, 'jagiya' it's like calling your boyfriend/girlfriend 'love', but in korean.
Bye cuties❤️